H&R SS Sport Springs

HIErPwRd

Established Member
*EDIT PRICE LOWERED TO $180 PLUS ACTUAL SHIPPING*

The Terminator is gone so I've got all sorts of things to unload. Anyone whos done their homework knows that this is the way to go if your looking for a good drop without compromising too much ride quality. Never did install these on my 03- Had them on my 99, for a daily driver these are great springs imo.

Less than 5k miles on them, good as new.

These were $300 new, would like to get $200 plus shipping from 27614.

Please post up or email me at [email protected] rather than pm'ing me.

Thanks fellas.
:beer:

Last edited:

safado

bleed'n blue
Established Member
They shouldn't fit a Mach 1 since the Mach is a sold axle car... these lower the car slightly more than the race right but are more comfortable?

HIErPwRd

Established Member
They shouldn't fit a Mach 1 since the Mach is a sold axle car... these lower the car slightly more than the race right but are more comfortable?

From what I've seen these lower 99-04 IRS cars quite a bit more than the race springs and from all accounts they are much more forgiving as far as ride quality. Of course theyre going to lower the terminators a little more in the front than they would a 99/01 with the added weight in the front.

The fronts should work well on a mach 1, but w/o an IRS swap these will not work on a Mach.

After 7 PM these are back on the table...

Predatorbird

Established Member
let me know if you're willing to seperate. i'm looking for the fronts and i'm sure someone else is looking to add coilovers and needs rear springs.

arturo3rd

Established Member
how much of a drop did you get with the 99? looks like it got pretty low. im looking for some now for my DD cobra.

HIErPwRd

Established Member
how much of a drop did you get with the 99? looks like it got pretty low. im looking for some now for my DD cobra.

The angle the pics were taken at does make it look lower. IIRC it was about a 1 3/4" drop. If I could have done it over again I would have kept the stock isolators in the front and gone with MM iso's in the rear, to give it an aggressive rake. In these pics they were worn out flattened stock isolators all around, the car sat level, but the fender gap in the rear was slightly less than the fender gap in the front.
I was shocked at how much ride quality I retained, really improved handling but was amazingly comfortable, nothing like the jarring ride that more aggressive rated springs give you.
HTH :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread