H&R SS Springs & MM ISO's for IRS (NIB)

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
i have some h&r sport springs for sale with mm iso's. i bought them about a month ago to put on my car but decided to stay stock height (MA roads suck). paid $225 plus shipping for the springs from www.tirerack.com and about $55 plus shipping for the front and rear iso's from maximum motorsports. looking for $245 plus shipping or best offer for everything. all parts are brand new in the box. [email protected]

PRICE LOWERED $225 shipped

Frank

Last edited:

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
not sure i've never used them. i've read that there numbers a pretty accurate if the mm iso's are used which is why i bought them too. they will drop lower if you use stock iso's or no iso's.

let me know if your interested.

Frank

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
Fastphil said:
What's the real drop on these springs? The H&R site lists it at 1.6/1.5 F/R, but I find that hard to believe.

real drop is damn close to 2"...I had them on mine, still have the rears, but have had to go coilovers in the front...

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
price lowered to $225 obo for everything and i'll split shipping with the buyer. these need to go.

Frank

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
userob2002 said:
Im interested in the mm isolators. pm for shipped price to 90601

i may have the springs sold seperately. if your still interested i'll pm you a price on the iso's.

Frank

Users who are viewing this thread