H&R Supersport Springs installed (with pics)

mp3stang

Established Member
Originally posted by CobraBob
It really looks nice. I personally like a "slight" rake, but yours looks just right. How does it ride now? Any different from before as far as ride comfort?

I feel bumps harder than before, but the ride is not harsh at all. The car feels more connected with the road and body roll has been greatly reduced. I am happy with the difference.

FSSNK

Established Member
Looks Great! Thats definetly going to be my next purchase.

93KingCobra

Established Member
Looks good mp3stang, Nice to see another houston 03. I think your pics made my choice alot easyer on what I will install now.
Good choice on the Bullit side scoops!

You should have come with all of us(SCMC) up to Austin it was a blast.:rockon:

mp3stang

Established Member
Originally posted by venomous99
mp3stang,
does your exhaust scrape over bumps?

I have only scraped once so far. My catalytic converters barely scraped on a really wide speed bump in a parking lot.

Under normal driving, I have gone over railroad tracks and bumpy roads with no scraping.

konakimo

Established Member
Looks good, I am also thinking about getting aftermarket bushings, my front is a bit low with the H&Rs, but after having the steedas on before I would not have anything else now, the H&Rs make the car handle so much better.

Young_Stallion

SNSTRSNK
Established Member
How long after the install were these photos taken? How you noticed it getting any lower from settling?

I am installing mine on Saturday. I know on my GT it took the EIbachs a bit to settle to the right height. I am using stock isolators/

Users who are viewing this thread