H2280 is here!

Colleton

Established Member
My car arrived late this afternoon, a day early. It was too late to process it and get it through PDI, so I'll do the deal early tomorrow afternoon.

I did get to sit in it, start it up and generally admire it for a bit. It sounds like an absolute beast, and is beautiful under the coat of grime and dirt from the shipping process. I've really been second guessing my RRM color choice, but after seeing it in person I'm very pleased. Gorgeous.

It's absolutely filthy right now, so I'll put some pics up after it's cleaned up.

Colleton

Established Member
Delivery pics:

image1_b2iol7z6o3.jpg

image2_dgi7gzo236.jpg

image3_pfr77k5ajq.jpg

image4_qd65s777x5.jpg

image5_hd9625i2cz.jpg

It is beautiful, Ruby Red Metallic is a fantastic color.

Put 50 miles on it this evening driving to a nearby town for dinner. Still getting used to the handling and feel of the car; it is not at all like the GT, far more different than I had expected. It feels best to me so far with the Magneride shocks, steering and exhaust set to Sport. With the valves open, the exhaust sounds like pure sex. Loud, fun sweaty sex at that. Pretty sure my neighbors will end up hating me if I make a habit of driving in the neighborhood with the exhaust in Sport.

Thanks for the congrats everyone!

Last edited:

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
I'm droolin'.....very classy combination.

I tried wrapping your links with img tags and it worked fine. Want me to edit your post so they show?

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Looks killer.
Just saw these photos on the other forum!

Colleton

Established Member
Thanks everyone. Did the inaugural wash/wax/detail today. The car is beautiful, it was a day well spent.

jtfx6552

Established Member
I LOVED my Ruby 2014 GT500. Wasn't going to go that way with the 17 to have something different. Yours has me rethinking that.

Users who are viewing this thread