Ha Ha Ha Ha

ponyracer

Established Member
Well I took my Fobra out for a spin and on the way back an older 300z decided to try me. Now my Mustang looks like a POS plain jane GT but its all Cobra under, tuned and set up to Autocross. So I hear the baaaaaWWAAAAAAA and by the time his slush box got back to 2rd I was hitting 3rd and nothin but taillights for him to watch into the sunset. :burnout:

Why do idiots with slushies think that its all that? It did have nice ricer wheels I guess.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

P.S. My teenager thought it was B t hin if you all know what I mean. Finally Stepdad was cool for a second!:coolman::rockon:

Last edited:

nighthawk355x

Banned
They're just fast and furious...you know how it is, they "rule the world". Don't you know, our V8 RWD cars are "front heavy dinosaurs destined for extinction". :dw:

To which I always reply, "Boy...you need to go watch Jurassic Park again before your ass gets eaten." :-D

I had a 2 for one the other night in my WS6...I just casually passed a modded Eclipse turbo and he flew up on my ass...just as I planned. LOL! Dropped to 2nd from a 50 roll and by the time I hit mid 3rd I had like 5 cars. Needless to say he gave up. :lol:

Then I see something else flying up next to me, and whaddaya know...a skittle(srt4). Same scenario, race ends me 6 cars up by mid-late 3rd gear.

Damn ricers...some people never learn. :kaboom::loser:

Slo65

o harro ^_^
Established Member
That was the most amazing story I've ever heard! Do you have time to tell it again?

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I had a 2 for one the other night in my WS6...I just casually passed a modded Eclipse turbo and he flew up on my ass...just as I planned. LOL! Dropped to 2nd from a 50 roll and by the time I hit mid 3rd I had like 5 cars. Needless to say he gave up. :lol:

how do you know it was modded? i showed many a LS1 my tails in my modded GST Spyder, of course it was no slouch though, evo16g turbo running dsmlink with enough fuel support to back a 60trim, 40lbs/min airflow (rule of thumb is airflow x 10 = crank output). though it was fwd which sucked balls, 3rd gear became useless in cold weather.

nighthawk355x

Banned
how do you know it was modded? i showed many a LS1 my tails in my modded GST Spyder, of course it was no slouch though, evo16g turbo running dsmlink with enough fuel support to back a 60trim, 40lbs/min airflow (rule of thumb is airflow x 10 = crank output). though it was fwd which sucked balls, 3rd gear became useless in cold weather.

Don't worry man, I'm not saying they're crap. DSM's are BADASS. I just sold my 97 AWD TSI to my buddy about a year ago. Almost same setup as you, big 16G, full 3" stainess exhaust, ported manifold, Injen 4" intake, 1g bov, BIG FMIC, 15lbs boost, etc, etc, all kinds of other sh*t, it was low 13's easy. I know because I got the better of an SRT8 Jeep 2x with it...I still don't know how that happened but :shrug:

I have no idea if it was heavily modded, but it definately had exhaust work and was dropped. He also had a crap load of gauges and other digital crap in the interior, I know that could mean diddley squat, but I figured it was clean and he had enough sense to do the exhaust nicely and drop it a bit so there were probably a few more minor goodies. Maybe he was mostly stock with just exhaust work, I'm just going form what I noticed. I think I heard an aftermarket bov too so I'm hoping he did more to it besides that.

My WS6 is no slouch either though, LS6 swapped, full bolt on's. Not the fastest but it's enough to get the point across.

*Edit: My friend had a 1G with tons of crap, fwd turbo too. Same deal as you, on the highway you hit it and it started to walk across lanes. You'd hear squeeling at 50 and just slide across. LOL!

Last edited:

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Baby%20yawning.jpg

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I had a lifted Dodge diesel with a huge exhaust reving and brake boosting next to me yesterday while I was minding my own business. We were side by side at 70mph and I just dropped it into third and left him.

Users who are viewing this thread