HA HA!

ssssnake

Established Member
Originally posted by Ripper
:) ! What was that Ray Charles thing you posted a while a go. That had me literally on the floor. Your sick if you laugh. Wanted to show a guy at work ! :)

Don't have it handy, but give me a day, I'll find it and post it for you. :)

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
There is an old couple who are in their mid 70s and coming up is their anniversary. So the husband goes out and buys his wife a $200 nighty from Victoria's Secret. He brings it home leaves it upstairs and when his wife comes in he tells her "I got something for you go try it on". His wife goes upstairs and sees that it's completely see through and that it's $200. She thinks to her self that she could come out naked, since he is old and doesn't see very well and just return it and keep the money. So she comes out and says "Honey see how I look?"
He looks at her and says

"For $200 dollars they could have ironed the fu**ing thing!"

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
One day an old man is sitting at home watching the game. His wife ponders the thought of spicing up their relationship a bit, and what better way to do that then some good action roll playing sex! The old lady then digs through some old costumes from many years back and finds a cape. She straps it on, gets a running start, leaps into the living room between the man and the tv, and yells, "Super Pussy!!" The old man tilts his head back in thought, and exclaims, "I'll take the soup."

Users who are viewing this thread