Had a great time this weekend at All Ford National show

jiu-jitsu99

Established Member
This is the first show I entered my 1993 Cobra in. The competition was extremelly tough! Car 1544 (Red/black no sunroof) was also participating on this show and it only has 39 Original miles on it :shock: car had no tags on it. 1544 looked amazing and all original. I believe this is the lowest mileage 1993 Cobra in existence. There were beautiful 93 cobras there (teals and blacks). Great group.

I would like to thank my friend Bob for helping me out this weekend getting the car ready. It would have being impossible to attend this show without his help. Bob took some awesome pics and videos. I will post later. Thanks man!

I was so happy to win the 1993 cobra class.

I did not see anyone from here around there. Did anyone attend the show?

doug4.jpg

Last edited:

97StangSVT

Established Member
I was up there for the day on Friday drooling over the Ford GT's in building T LOL. I walked through the fields on Friday morning, but a lot of people still weren't there yet.

jiu-jitsu99

Established Member
Did not see anyone from MACA there. I got there seconds before it started to rain on saturday. Had to spend so much extra time prepping the car all over again after the rain. Did not even have a chance to see everything there. So many amazing cars there.

I was very happy to win my class at carlisle and beat a 39 original mile car.:rockon:

jiu-jitsu99

Established Member
I hope to be able to attend it next year

Attachments

• doug1.jpg
    doug1.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 192
  • my carlisle win.jpg
    my carlisle win.jpg
    465.3 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:

Rob_03Mach

Established Member
That's awesome Doug, congrats....! Best fox body mustang for sure....! One of my "must have" when I win the lottery...:)

jiu-jitsu99

Established Member
That's awesome Doug, congrats....! Best fox body mustang for sure....! One of my "must have" when I win the lottery...:)

Thanks brother! I absolutely love the looks of the 93 cobra. Wish I could afford to have one of each color. Also makes me feel I am back in high school! Lol

nsstang

Nasty Style
Established Member
We were there and I saw your Cobra and talked to you. Didn't know you were MACA. Very nice car you have. Wish I had a bigger garage :)

MDShelby

Established Member
Premium Member
I was there with the Raptor group. Didn't get to see all the cars, so many to look at. Nice car you have.

Users who are viewing this thread