Had a little grudge match with my Good friend!!!! 03 Cobra V/S 2009 GT 500

yosemiddysam

03 Cobra Vert 10th Anniv.
Established Member
Crestview Fl. Grew up in the good ole Dub V
OK so me and one of my very good friends had this whole competition/shit talkin going on about who could win between my 03 10th Annv Vert and his 2009 GT500 Coupe. I have quite a few mods done...Not going to list them, read my sig! He has a GT500 with a pulley, tune, intake and exhaust and we had a inner club crap talking/hyping the event up fest. Our origional deal was whomever lost had to wear a sticker on their car saying " I got beat by .......at Mustangs V/S the World " Well needless to say I think I won.......

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYySg98ZMkc"]YouTube- Lucifer vs WIKD500 at MVTW III[/nomedia]

He got a little too anxious and red lighted but I still chased him down and got him with a 7.578 at 95.954 to his 7.925 at 95.029. I will add we both spun bad until 3rd. He has a snake bite in the works and a better set of tires planned for the rematch!!! I only plan on some weight reduction, lower pulley, retune, battery relocation, and maybe uppin the shot a lil. I do not want this to turn into a my GT 500 will whoop your ass thread that gets sent straight to smack down!!!!! I just wanted to let the 03/04 Cobra guys know that we can keep on keepin on and we are not going to go softly into the night!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

yosemiddysam

03 Cobra Vert 10th Anniv.
Established Member
Crestview Fl. Grew up in the good ole Dub V
Picture taken off and video added. Unless you want to hear a crappy "Sound Quality Wise" rendition of The Star Spangled Banner then skip to the middle of the video. Water guy didnt lay enough water down for me so my burn out absolutely sucked but oh well. All in good fun!!!

Last edited:

Digital

Established Member
Why would it? I don't think i've ever lost to a GT500 with any level of mods. Lot of them are stock or only make 500-600hp. Very similar to z06 corvettes.

Users who are viewing this thread