Had a talk with the wifey..

2la8iwon

Established Member
Hey guys,
Like I said I received my shifter today and when my wife came home for lunch from work what do you know the UPS guy shows up :bash:
Anyway my wife asks me what that was.. and was like ummm dunno, LOL
So I told her and she was like well you know what, as long as the bills are paid every week "I dont care what you buy for your car". My eyes lite up like a little boy on christmas and Im think all kinds of stuff now. So I think it is time to start spending some money this winter to get ready for 07.
So she left to go back to work and I called steve at svtparts and ordered my new "WHIPPLE" :pepper:
That should be a good start. Thanks to Jason he had talked me into beefing up my suspension so i should be working on that first. Im all excited. Thanks jay for taking the time to talk to me.
Well she never said how much I was aloud to spend. HEHEHE

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
WOW2 Awesome! Now that I am running I love the thing. The tune that was done is awesome and it runs great. You will be very happy with your decision.

As for Dwight......Well......you deserve it! Let me know if I can contribute to that fund!

TRBO VNM

awesome John. lets talk tomorrow and figure out a game plan for the build up. the the suspension and chassis stuff done to support the power mods first and then we can do the rest. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread