Had a weird dream last night

United_115

Established Member
well ive been watching alot of the deadliest catch on the discovery channel lately and last night i dreamed that i went crab fishing this winter in the boat called the northwestern. It seemed so real LOL. Ive always wanted to go try it out and see if i could handle it, you gotta have big balls to go out on the bering sea and fish for crab.

Anyone here ever think of going to try it out as well? or anyone that has gone?

Leeroy697

Established Member
I watch that show all the time and all it did was show me that I never want to crab fish!!! A friend of a friend went up there a few years in a row and really like it.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
ya i love that show. never thought about it. i mean if i was rich and had nothing to do, i might try it, but since i live a normal life and need to make a living, i dont plan on trying it anytime soon. lol

United_115

Established Member
LOL if i was rich i wouldnt risk my life doing that at all. After your finished being a greenhorn on the ship then you can make ALOT of money in a very short period of time like under 3 weeks some guys were pulling in $80,000 each. If you get on with one of the main boats on the show they always get good numbers and they come out with a full wallet.

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
I was hoping for a much more interesting dream. Next time watch some kind of car chase action movie with hot chicks right before you sleep. Problem solved.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
I was once studying solar convection in the outer layers of the sun. I fell asleep that night and dreamed I was in one of the giant cells, getting an on-site view of the whole cycle. It was very real seeming, very intense, and a lot of fun.

Jim Snover

i usually have good dreams but this one was pretty intense.

KICKDOFFTHETOUR

Established Member
I cant remember my dream's and if I somehow do it's just little bits and pieces. I just assume I'm dreaming of hot women jello wrestling while screaming my name

United_115

Established Member
yeah its a wicked show, its a tough choice between the northwestern and cornila meria, they both have good showings.

Users who are viewing this thread