had to be a blown mustang vs viper

fastbacon

Banned
just witnessed this......i was rolling on the highway behind this louuuuuuuud as black mustang.......i could not tell if it was a gt or mach1 or old 99-01 cobra (couldnt see the taillight color...lol).......this thing was friggn louuuud though....huge tires 315 or 295s........a cherry red viper pulls right passed me and up to his door......(with a blonde wife of course)

lol:dancenana::dancenana: all of a sudden the viper takes off and the mustang waits until hes at least 3 cars ahead....and the mustang friggn hammers it....black smoke out the pipes and this thing is fu**n gone...and i mean gone:burnout:....pulls right passed the viper effortlessly and ends in front with about another 3+ and pulls out....

ive was pretty friggn impressed..lol all i could do was laugh....and wish i had my car....lol.....

mustang was 99-04 no marks or decals dark black with huge meat out back.....loud bark

viper was a 94-95......red not a 93 ( had windows) so most likely 400hp either way it got raped...lol

jeffs

Established Member
I bet Viper guy was very surprised, and maybe a little embarrassed as I'm sure he told the blond passenger he was going to "destroy this mustang".

fastbacon

Banned
I bet Viper guy was very surprised, and maybe a little embarrassed as I'm sure he told the blond passenger he was going to "destroy this mustang".

hahah thats what i was thinking....but to be honest from looking at the back of this stang and hearing the noise.....i dont think i would walk up expecting an easy kill.....some of the cars out on the street def make me wonder.....87-93 notches that look really clean with no badges make me nervous...lol.....waiting for a 700+rw turbo small block:rockon: to roll up on me ...lol

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
Id love to watch that happen, kinda like when a minivan smokes a honda with a fartcan and a body kit, just priceless

lucheski

Established Member
the black smoke sounds like nitrous. my buddy has a stock 95 viper and thinks he's hot stuff, i drove his car and in 1st and 2nd gear feels like the same or more torque than than a pulley cobra, after 50mph it is definitely slower than a even a pulley cobra. He talks smack behind my back but wont race me. Im trying to get him to put a 150 or 175 shot on his car

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
the black smoke sounds like nitrous. my buddy has a stock 95 viper and thinks he's hot stuff, i drove his car and in 1st and 2nd gear feels like the same or more torque than than a pulley cobra, after 50mph it is definitely slower than a even a pulley cobra. He talks smack behind my back but wont race me. Im trying to get him to put a 150 or 175 shot on his car

either that or rich tune down low.

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
I had a similiar race with my 5.0 against a mid to early 90's 348 or 355 ferrari vert with typical old rich guy with a blonde in passenger seat, so hes trying to do 60-100 to catch up to me and he guns it and I let him take off so i downshifted to 3rd and stayed and let him take off and I took chase and I chased him down from 60-110+ and was door to door and went to pass him and let off @ 130 a few cars ahead, the look on his passengers face and his was priceless!! He was shocked I wasnt, esp when those had 300hp or less @ the crank some guys just buy a car and think its the fastest thing around and cant be beat, thats why I mind my own business and kno anythng can be fast and theres always some 1 faster

Last edited:

fastbacon

Banned
only way this story could have been better is if the mustang was a plain looking notch with stock 10 holes lol......

Zan186

Established Member
Chances of running up against a modded Stang are much higher on the streets than running into a modded Viper. Let's just say a modded Stang can be very quick. A modded Viper is no contest.

Users who are viewing this thread