Had to come back to the Terminator

evo1904

Well....

Not to bore everyone reading this or to waste anyone's time but I found my way back to the ride that stole my heart in 2009(when I finally owned one). I have been through Mitsubishi Evo's(AWESOME RIDES), a Honda S2000(Handled great) and Mustangs. The most recent was my 2016 GT350 Track Pack (Comp Orange OTT White) which I enjoyed just didn't hit the spot like my first Terminator did. Things happened in my life and I had to let the GT350 go and said “well if a Terminator pops up for a good price I'll get it”. Wouldn't you know …I found one for sale from a member here (Bwd0311). Fellow service member as well not that it made a difference :)

I am now the proud owner of a Sonic Blue 03 and boy did it feel good being in that seat again. Granted the GT350 was wild but it’s just something nostalgic and downright bad ass about the Terminators. In my opinion one of the sexiest Mustangs ever.... ok that's all. I hope to run into some of ya'll here in the Oxnard/Ventura/Port Hueneme area.

Oh BTW! Been away for some time any tuners here or near? I know of RET however I am aware of the stuff flying around on the forums so any help and advice from ya'll would be great.

Thanks

ShaneCobra74

Established Member
Welcome back. Its always good to see folks come back to the terminator. Especially those, such as yourself, who have experienced other highly respected variations of the Mustang. I believe that it is probably one of the last "off the assembly line" unrefined modern day 'muscle cars' and that experience is what draws people to (and back to) the car.

evo1904

IMG_1172.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3241.JPG
    IMG_3241.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 170

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Welcome back looks nice. I thought you said it was SB though?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stangfreak

Established Member
The terminator is one of a kind. The impact this car had when it came out was insane. I was fortunate enough to buy one at its peak, when it came out and saw what it did to the street scene.

Granted, the newer mustangs are superior but they never had that boom effect when they came out. Just my opinion. I guess its because its been done? supercharged mustang, built motor, 6 speed, etc. I dont know. I could be wrong.

For them to rewrite and bring out a new iron fist lead foot edition, 14 years later, means something.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
that is awesome, congrats! there is def something about the "feel" of these cars

i have nothing but good things to say about ret and greg - i would highly recommend them. both of my cars are tuned for 91 and run great.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Andnt

That DG was my first Terminator and the White was my GT500. Just posted previous shots of my old rides :(

Ill get some updated of the SB.

Ah ok can't wait to see pics of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread