Had to let her go.....

shelpdoggSVT

Hold my drink bitch.....
Established Member
It was a difficult decision, but I had to sell the truck and get another car. I like the new ride....not near as fast as the truck, but plenty of fun to drive.
The gas was starting to get to me with having to drive over 50 miles a day. This gets much better mileage too.....

I know what you're saying......damn ricer.....:nonono: ...but I had to do it.

Thanks to all that have helped over the last 3+ years on this site. Great group here and I'll still be around.

Flame suit on.......

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
You F'in ricer! Traitor! LoL.

My brother had a black 04 350Z Track Edition. That sucker drove NICE. I really liked it.

99boltsvt

hey lady..wanna ride??
Established Member
(you must say the following sentence in you best Asian acctent!!!) You wanta chopstix? Maybe fortunecookie? Ling Li love you long time...$5 LOL

Nice car man! I know it must have been tough to let the L go! Good luck!

Last edited:

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
Sucks to see the L go but they are nice cars. My fiance just got one about a month ago and I love driving it!!! It is so nimble and handles great!

Bird

Old and tired............
Established Member
Nice car, but the only problem I have with it (and most other cars of the same genre) is that I can't fit in them (6'6" 295#) - hence, I pretty much stay in trucks.

Bird

203Cree

Established Member
Noice ride. You could've done much worse. I'd like to pick one up myself sometime down the road....

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
:rockon: I L O V E the 350Z!!!! Because I always B L O W them
away @ the redlight!!!! HaHa....J/K....But it is true....

Dusten

Established Member
Ricer's are an attitude not a brand of car. Congrats on a clean looking little car.

shelpdoggSVT

Hold my drink bitch.....
Established Member
Thanks fellas....it is a lot of fun to drive. The truck was running around 13.7 or less depending on the heat. I think the Z runs around 13.9

WHat I really notice is the lack of torque....the truck launced soooo hard and the Z just takes off and accelerates like crazy.

I won't be throwing fart cans on it or anything like that. The most I would do is turbo it. I really like it the way it is. It's a 35th Anniversary Edition, so it has all of the track upgrades.

squirellracing

white lightning
Established Member
see i was hoping when i opened this it wasnt another L owner getting out ..maybe more of the wife or truck type deal so i ditched the wife. but that is a nice car my cousin has one and i love cruisin it on the long ride from jersey to north carolina

ecoastkid

Established Member
Loving the car man...congrats. Hard to let the L go im sure. I'm just happy that a STI or Evo didnt pop up in the picture..lol...that seems to happen to much and I hate those cars.

Users who are viewing this thread