little moddie
Established Member
Join in 05/13/03
Poisonous Mods
Life's just beginning
Vehicle: 03 Cobra / Silver

:lol:
Not even 5 full months & i almost got 5000 post :p

Need to catch up to Mr Pooty Tang :D before LL puts me up on the Vanishing POLL :eek:. Im sure i will by then BUT then again I dont think 03CobraHopefull will ever get a Terminator :p.

Mr Rat Dog Stewy is missing in Action so i wont have to worry about him busting my balls on how slow i em :beer:.

Finally got my 12's in so i can sleep at night Unlike 03CobraBro who never sleeps :dw: But if i go to the Timeslip bar Broke7 will get me depressed so i just might end up spending more money to do the times he's doing :cuss:

I must avoid Xplicits threads or get some crazy idea of getting more mods :nono: But i figured it out & to just look for Marc's Crazy Threads at 11PM & find some wild thing he is thinking of :eek:

Roadside Pub is always cool :D. I can always look up what Nick has to say about music & check out what crazy thread O'neal started for the day :thumbsup:

Post just keeps climbing :beer:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Ohhh i cant forget the MAN 03_SonicBlur who always manages to say some thing Funky :thumbsup: but there are 2 types of Funky & Jonas is so Funky in that he drives me crazy :shrug:. Then Sonic Venum will almost 90% of the time step in to help a little brotha out in explaining things :D. By which in that time L.B. Will say JEEZ :rolleyes:

To get me from posting so much Mr P. will make a long post that makes good sense so i have to read every word he typed :bash: & JW will send me a PM to make my self challange my self :kaboom:

FuShnickens is like a devil who wants me to pull out some cash for more mods :nonono: & by which time AW will get into trouble because he should be in school & JW will catch him in the act :D :smmon:

Then you have all those who dont interact so i cant say much about ya :(

SNK BITN

Established Member
who.gif

SNK BITN

Established Member
Haahahahaha, j/k kidding bro. Your post count is sick! I can never hang wit dat. but this goes out to you
headbang.gif

So you hit 12's huh? Granny shiftin, non-double clutchin like your supposed to........you never had me, you never had your car!

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Now i cant forget the freaks :p. CobraRLC has so much patients that he can stand the stock exhaust on his car :bash: but the true FREAK is Blue Poison :coolman: Now that's how a Sonic Blue should be threated :beer:

OX03 now what can i say about this dude :bored: Sndbagger comes into mind ;-). Then we have the Bald1 who is trying to start a Smack Down war :lol: but then again he isnt as bad as the KID MARWINNER.....

If only Randy would just hang out more with me :cryying: I wouldnt be the only Silver car surrounded by Sonic Blues :)

Last edited:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by SNK BITN
Haahahahaha, j/k kidding bro. Your post count is sick! I can never hang wit dat. but this goes out to you
headbang.gif

So you hit 12's huh? Granny shiftin, non-double clutchin like your supposed to........you never had me, you never had your car!

Seriosly im a BAD Whore :D :)

Finally did it bro :beer: Uncorrected heres the pic of the slip :D

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=56212

Tires did it bro but i'll know more in a few weeks when they really prep the track for FORD Day at LACR....cant wait :burnout:

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
Whore of the Year in your rookie season. That's impressive!...lol Congratulations!! :thumbsup:

TwoToneFreak

MMMM, Spintechs!!
Established Member
PModdy you are a dirty posting lil slut. Now stick your fingers in Holy Water.!!! J/K damn I am on this thing sevral hrs. a day and can not even begin to think about having a post count like yours. Post on you WHORE!!!

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
TwoToneFreak....just find whats interesting 2 ya ;-)
03CobraBlack, SNCBOOM, project626,

Dang the four of ya :nonono: Needs to catch up :D J/K.

Cant forget Miguel...sorry but my man Juan P. Montoya might just edge out Michael S....better Luck next time for Rubens :( Damn i should of thought this out even more. I might of had a good thread like O'neal had about the Lightbulbs :bash:

Stewart

Worldwide panhandler
Established Member
So I see you're finally in the 12 second club.

Only a coupla thousand more posts and you can make the 11 second club.

Congrats man. On or off the juice?

Stu

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
HEY STE.....were the hell u been bro?

I was getting bored with out ya :cryying: :D
Not on the Juice......trying it this saturday. Bottle should sit warm in the day time so i should have some more presure in the bottle :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread