Hahaha this state sux!!!

G04cobra

Established Member
There have been so many petitions to keep/build a race track within city limits for years. Unfortunately, the value of real estate in SoCal makes developing a piece of land a more lucrative option than building a track. Such a shame the birthplace of drag racing has minimal options for enthusiasts.

99MystiC

Established Member
Yeah i was wondering this too. Barona in San Diego is a nice 1/8 Track.

I heard other than it being in San Diego, it sucks and that the track prep isn't very good . Have you raced there before?

Its a cool place to go an race but its high in elevation, so in the summer its a scorcher so they do night races. When they have special events T&T doesnt get alot of hits. But hey what else is left, famoso!

whitedevil95

@the03cobro
Established Member
I heard other than it being in San Diego, it sucks and that the track prep isn't very good . Have you raced there before?

I have raced there for years. I would say the exact opposite. Track prep is great. Only bummer is the elevation might cost you a tenth or so. I cut 1.8X 60s on drag radials. Irwindale i raced at once felt like launching on ice. The one that sucks down in SD is racelegal at qualcomm.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
I have raced there for years. I would say the exact opposite. Track prep is great. Only bummer is the elevation might cost you a tenth or so. I cut 1.8X 60s on drag radials. Irwindale i raced at once felt like launching on ice. The one that sucks down in SD is racelegal at qualcomm.

Oh so there is 2 tracks down there? Didn't know that.

svtaddict

Established Member
we still have pomona too if you've got the money fontana closed because of one little old lady complaining about all the noise. word is they offered her a shit ton of money for her to move out and she said no. Why the hell would you want to stay in funtucky? what a bitch.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread