Half shalf boot kit.

03SVTCOBRA10TH

Established Member
Basically it is $40 per boot or $145 for all 4. These are not rubber like the stockers, they are silicone and should be the last ones you ever need to buy, super strong!

I have a few kits left and a few on the way. Let me know if you need them, check out my trader feedback if you have any concers.

Thanks.

03SVTCOBRA10TH

Established Member
I do not plan on selling these for long time, so if you need them get them while you still can. When they are gone they are gone. Supply is limited

BTW, paypal only please.

PM me for paypal info. Thanks.

Last edited:

greenstanggt99

Established Member
I have DSS level 5 half shafts now, one with a leak in the CV boot. With my minimal knowledge of cars, it sounds as if this is a kit that fixes/replaces that correct? If so, I may be interested... is there anything else that I would need in addition to what you are offering to fix this issue without replacing the entire half shaft?

Thanks in advance.

03SVTCOBRA10TH

Established Member
I have DSS level 5 half shafts now, one with a leak in the CV boot. With my minimal knowledge of cars, it sounds as if this is a kit that fixes/replaces that correct? If so, I may be interested... is there anything else that I would need in addition to what you are offering to fix this issue without replacing the entire half shaft?

Thanks in advance.

Yes, you are correct. Nothing special tool wise, say for a good set of snap ring pliers.

However, since you have a Level 5 hs, I would just call DSS and ask them to send you a new boot. I know they have in the past sent replacement boot for customers that have torn thier boots.

If not let me know if you need a set of mine.

Users who are viewing this thread