Half way home....Deployment w/ the USS Ronald Reagan...

|SvT-TiPsY|

Go Cubs.....WooT!
Established Member
What's up fellas, just wanted to drop in and say hi. We are in double digits and counting down. I got some big plans for the lightnings return to service when I get back...hope all is well with everyone....have a great day. :beer:

Mike

PS I should have some new pics by mid week... :rockon:

Last edited:

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
The longest month is the last one. Ive only been on 3 deployments, so i know how you feel brotha. Enjoy the trip back.

|SvT-TiPsY|

Go Cubs.....WooT!
Established Member
We are out here making a difference and taking care of business...the money tree was planted the day I left....one of Dante's motors is the plan when I return along with other mods...

Mike

boca ron

Banned
first a million thank yous for takeing care of business, speaking personally here i applaud your service and loyalty for our country, in my book there is nothing more honorable, for that you have my utmost respect and gratitude sir. get home safe and keep us posted on mods, looking forward to hearing from you, boca

04svtdriver

I need another sports car
Established Member
Nvr_Spds said:
The longest month is the last one. Ive only been on 3 deployments, so i know how you feel brotha. Enjoy the trip back.
+1 Been there too. Don't start the countdown to early or it'll drag. Good luck return home safe and then crack open the camera and let us know what those plans are.

89notcher

droppin bombs
Established Member
You and me both, bro. I'm past the midpoint as well and, luckily, time seems to be flying by... I plan on putting my notch back together when I get back, seems like it hasn't moved in forever! Just a few more months :)

|SvT-TiPsY|

Go Cubs.....WooT!
Established Member
Thank You everyone for your support and pictures will be on the way soon. 89notcher, I was stationed out in Diego Garcia in 1999...I had a blast....lots of drinking and Pajama parties.....woo was it crazy....I will tell you about it sometime...again thank you all and I wish you all the best over the next few months...

Mike

dirtchicken

Banned
Diego Garcia is the shit! I was there from January to June of 99, December to March of 02 and I was there for three weeks of last year Dec/Jan. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread