HALO 3 Armor help

BLUBLLS

Hi everybody. I know just from looking at the Halo 3 screen shots thread that there are a bunch of Halo 3 players in here.

I am really trying to get the Scout Helmet (I think it looks the best), and I know you need to unlock the "Used Car Salesman" to get it. My problem is I can't unlock the darn thing.

Does anybody have any suggestions to where I can unlock it in campaign mode? I know I can unlock it in a ranked players match as well, but I would think that would be harder.

Thanks for any help :beer:

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
The easiest one to do it on is the level where you stat out on the beach with the green lazer crazy gun thing. After you take out the Wraith and get the warthog and atv's, go into the next area where there is another wraith and guys driving around on that wierd looking thing lol. Theres three guys on that, and if you get it with a rocket you will take em out. Try that.

BLUBLLS

The easiest one to do it on is the level where you stat out on the beach with the green lazer crazy gun thing. After you take out the Wraith and get the warthog and atv's, go into the next area where there is another wraith and guys driving around on that wierd looking thing lol. Theres three guys on that, and if you get it with a rocket you will take em out. Try that.

Thanks NoSlow :beer: I ended up reading more into through the internet yesterday night, and I found out there was an easy way to get it because of a glitch. You destroy the front turret on a Phantom when the 2 came into the hangar. You gotta make sure you blow it off before the guys jump out of it.

I got the helmet last night, and now I'm rockin' it in multiplayer :rockon: Time to try and get some sweet shoulder pads. I like the COB for the right shoulder because it shows my symbol the best

Users who are viewing this thread