hammond car show this sat

shaved99gt

Established Member
Car show at hobby lobby in hammond saturday night just trying to get a bunch of people to go anyone planning on going usually there is a pretty big turn out not sure what time it starts but ill find out or iam sure someone will chime in with times 91lxcoupe should know ill try to get a time from him :rockon:

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
I'll be there. From Laplace Rich, take I55 North to the Hwy. 190 (Fl. BLVD, Hammond) exit. Exit there and go right (east) and you'll see the Hobby Lobby on the left. Tons of cars there every month. Show starts at 5 but we usually get there around 6:30 or so.

-Chip-

You Better Come Correct!
Established Member
black99lightnin said:
Would need directions from Laplace. 55 North to..... :beer:
LaPlace, 55 north to Albany Exit in hammond. Hobby Lobby is on the left side as you pass walmart on your right side.

Bird

Old and tired............
Established Member
I should have the new fuel pumps in the 'L' by then - may take a drive up.

Bird

-Chip-

You Better Come Correct!
Established Member
black99lightnin said:
Saw you guys at her momma's house for parade. I was going to stop by but was on short time to get to "the spot" I saw a 94 lightning in your garage the other day. What made you sell the 99?

Blue OVal Forev

Well can't make it everyone. Wife's Grand Mother is in the Hospital and she wanted to go spend some time with her. So i am home watching the Zoo. Oh i mean Kid's.

Bird

Old and tired............
Established Member
Pretty good show - Vince was there with his Roush Mustang - saw Richard and co., some decent cars there - will go again.

Bird

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
I was there for about 45 minutes cause we went night riding on fourwheelers or I would've stayed longer. Seen alot of nice blue ovals. Next one will be four weeks from today (every 2nd saturday).

5.0mp

Fighting War on Terrorism
Established Member
Aww man, ya'll need to send me some pics of ya'll getting together. Has the Hammond square mall changed any??? I haven't seen it in years!!!

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
91lxcoupe said:
I was there for about 45 minutes cause we went night riding on fourwheelers or I would've stayed longer. Seen alot of nice blue ovals. Next one will be four weeks from today (every 2nd saturday).

I saw you got some ideas for your car.....Lambo doors. :lol1:

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
black99lightnin said:
I saw you got some ideas for your car.....Lambo doors. :lol1:
Damn, and I wanted to surprise everyone at a get together. Words out I guess, lambo doors on da coupe Yo!!!

Just kidding :-D . If I ever do that, ya'll rip off the door and beat the hell out of me w/ it.

shaved99gt

Established Member
91lxcoupe said:
Damn, and I wanted to surprise everyone at a get together. Words out I guess, lambo doors on da coupe Yo!!!

Just kidding :-D . If I ever do that, ya'll rip off the door and beat the hell out of me w/ it.
those lambo doors on that car looked like they were about to fall off

Users who are viewing this thread