Hangover Nationals-LACR Jan 1-4

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
And here's to Juan and Ryan. It looked like I was not going to get to LACR yesterday (I'll spare you all the details) and Juan bailed me out by carrying the pile of crap that I seem to need to have fun at the track out and back for me, and he and Ryan (my 15 year old son) did a lot of work so I could have the fun of goofing with the car again. As well, Juan gave Ryan a ride out and back.
Thanks Juan -- truly beyond the call ....
thanks Ryan -- a fun day.
James

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
Originally posted by jhwalker
And here's to Juan and Ryan. It looked like I was not going to get to LACR yesterday (I'll spare you all the details)

sorry to hear about the difficulties. :( hopefully the trailer will be ready for next saturday.

RDSZ

600+HP
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
:??: Ruben its like 40buck to just do time trials. Also it started over 1 1/2 hours ago. Tomorrow they are open but its just the price & not enough runs thats causing me not to go.

Thanks P.mach1. Can wait to see your ride.:beer:

ShakeMe

Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
:lol: Nah im a bit scared to hear a " SNAP " sound on the axcel :eek:

Im going to shot for 1.90x before i switch to DR's...then i shouldnt chirp 2nd & 3rd :D...so i have some ET left in it yet.

You won't hear a snap, it's more like bang :D I got a 1.972 60 on the Goodyears at Irwindale bogging. There is a guy on the registry that cut a 1.88 60 on the stock tires.

I'm going to start a new thread to let you know how I did at Carlsbad today:rockon: :thumbsup: Sums it up!

ShakeMe

Established Member
Originally posted by FuShnickens
we could arm the buddies w/ the sprayer full of vht when they aren't watching the stuff. :)

They actually let you put VHT down if you are behind the line. I saw a guy do a burnout then, his friend poured the VHT in front of the tires. He rolled through and quickly spun the tires. They didn't say a thing.

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
Originally posted by ShakeMe
They actually let you put VHT down if you are behind the line. I saw a guy do a burnout then, his friend poured the VHT in front of the tires. He rolled through and quickly spun the tires. They didn't say a thing.

last cbad outlaw event the fbody group had somebody out there spraying their tires. we should definitely consider it even if there are quite a few ford haters out there. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread