Hans Racecrafts are here...Installation?

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
Well my subframes are here finally, but I just read the instructions and I'm not sure there's ANY shop in Colorado that can handle this. Removing the side skirts?! Boy, those scratches are sure gonna look nice in my mystichrome paint when this is all done.

What a pain in the ass.

Does anyone here know of any really competent and careful shop with a highly skilled welder, and a drive-on lift, in or around Denver Colorado? :shrug:

boomer003

Established Member
Hey Eric, I had Mountain Muffler in Golden do my Hans subs and he did a great job. I have been going to Steve for years, the only problem is that he was a little expensive.

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
Thanks boomer! I would rather pay more to prevent damage to my car. I'll check them out for sure.

boomer003

Established Member
The owners name is Steve and he did mine two weeks ago. The side skirts come off very easy. They are only held on by some pastic push pins. Good luck.

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
How long did the installation take? Are the plastic pushpins re-usable to put the skirts back on or do I need to get more? Thanks! I'm feeling better about this already.

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
Awesome! thanks for your help Dave. I'll be giving Steve a call and setting up an appointment.

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
Ok...the subs were installed this morning.

Very happy with the installation...no scratches, or damage to anything...

Car feels so solid, I cant believe it. I feel like I'm driving a Volvo now. Hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread