Happy V-Day from my ex(99_ls1)NWS warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

greg86

Established Member
Well after being cheated on by my lovely ex Andrea, you all know her as 99_ls1 on the boards I have decided to show her as the true whore that she is. Way to be a slut Angie. Here's our little cobra owner dancing around 2 months into our almost 2 year relationship. If I knew about this before hand I would have dumped her ass right away. I have plenty of pics saved myself if anyone wants them, I can't believe she was such a whore she acted completely different around me. And we were talking about getting engaged! hahahahaha thank god I didn't make that mistake. Anyway this clip isn't work safe so open at your own discretion. Happy Valentine's Day babe, I hate you more than you will ever know. This was from a nice public youtube clip so anyone can view it freely. Enjoy everyone :beer: She was 18 at the time of this clip, these whores start younger and younger every day. O yea, I SENT IT TO HER FATHER TOO! and saved it on my comp so no worries, maybe I'll send it to her mom whom hated me for no particular reason.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2lweZvtpCw&feature=PlayList&p=995CDB0CD3DE4FC1&index=26"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

apparently the link isn't letting you click directly so just go to youtube and type in jailbait strip cam girl pics 2.
Love,

Greg

Last edited:

greg86

Established Member
thanks man, send the clip to all your buddies IDC. After all the shit I dealt with with this bitch I could care less what happens to her. Can't wait to show everyone at our college this, she used to hate sending me naughty pics via phone and such but whoa the attention whore didn't mind showing complete strangers. There's no doubt in my mind she was hooking up with other dudes when we were dating and it sucks because I really loved her and never cheated on her once even though I had more than a few chances. Some people are just awful people. Anyone wants more picks shoot me a PM I have plenty saved on my cell. Must be the self esteem issues she always had, guess that's one way to get over em. Way to go slut.

greg86

Established Member
no tramp stamp...I am surprised

haha, don't need one when you're making videos on youtube. I showed my parents the clip just before, they are glad she's not around anymore to say the least. Maybe I could get her to pose naked on my vette for a fews bucks..but it might catch an std...nevermind that one then.

greg86

Established Member
shit happens man, I'll be laughing about it all day over a few beers. Maybe go take my C6 out that I traded her slutty ass in on. Life is good, well for people smart enough not to whore themselves out on the internet. wonder if I can send this to my teachers at school.... hmm.

greg86

Established Member
Her screen name is xnomorels1 if anyone wants to chat with her. I HOPE her daddy takes away her cobra that she paid not a dime for at all! Spoiled brat.

greg86

Established Member
After the mass emails and multiple postings on every single possible forum I'm aware of I'm sure we can double that number. Even if she deletes it I'm not too worried I made a nice clip of it myself from viewing on my comp, if only I could get her mom's email because I'm sure she would love to see this. And I was the bad influence on her :rollseyes
Valentine's day is my new favorite holiday! :banana:

Evil_SVT

Established Member
Do you have any face pics?
We cant see the face so its not really working at all.

Evil_SVT

Established Member
Is this her?

17266154062.jpg

greg86

Established Member
ill take some pics!!lol whats the face look like??

like a whore with too much eyeliner.... there was a pic of her licking her dogs ear posted before because her dumbass posted that someone was harrassing her calling her and such. Anyone want her phone number? haha. What she declined to tell everyone in that post is that her easy ass gave that stalker her cell number to "hangout" before we met. I actually have talked to that kid before, he's dying to screw her so maybe he's got a shot now. I PRAY that she has a new BF of some sort that takes the little trip down to my house today, I'll be outside polishing the vette and having a few beers. God I feel so much better knowing this whorebag is out of my life for good. Problems, Problems and more problems. and obviously some SERIOUS self-esteem issues. You wouldn't change in front of me but you are willing to post thong and bra pics on the internet? You should really get back to the Doctor, I'll pay for it like how I paid for everything when we were dating. ;-)

CobraCarrera

Established Member
Just be careful that she does not try to get even with you by damaging one of your cars..

Be careful....

You are right though....Girls are getting younger and younger and losing their morals sooner and younger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread