Hard G-Force Story

1996mustangGt

Established Member
Hopefully this is the right place to put my story i didn't see another part of the forum that looked like it would fit. I was driving through my town today and a guy thought he could do a u-turn to go around into these parking spots at the stop light. Just after the stop lights is about a little more than a 45 degree turn. So the guy pulled off to the side and i had dropped it down into second to go around him and usually i let off of it but today i didn't let off and took the whole turn with the gas down. I could feel a strong thing of g force almost like a roller coaster as i hit that turn. It was enough to feel the blood rush to the head. It was a nice little adrenaline rush for the day! Have owned the car for 7 years and it was the first time i had ever gotten that much force out of it. Figured I would post and see if anyone else has a story like mine they would like to share.

OhIIICobra

Established Member
Not sure many on here would consider taking a corner in a car that does ~.82G on the skidpad as extreme.

On a side note, if .82G is causing the blood to rush to your head you should probably see a doctor.

Anyway, cool story bro! Was expecting a high performance aircraft, centrifuge, or formula one story.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Not sure many on here would consider taking a corner in a car that does ~.82G on the skidpad as extreme.

On a side note, if .82G is causing the blood to rush to your head you should probably see a doctor.

Anyway, cool story bro! Was expecting a high performance aircraft, centrifuge, or formula one story.

Damn :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread