Harley Davidsonson trucks

outlw

Established Member
I was at one dealer in Michigan today to order a car and they had 5 Harley Davidson trucks in stock.. They are super sweet...

oki

Step up or STFU!
Established Member
Gotcha. Great interiors in those trucks...personally still not a fan of the exterior styling changes they did. Big heavy truck also...don't look to get the performance ability you get from the 02-03's out of these.

At invoice is still expensive considering how things are now. All dealerships here can't sell a new car to save their lives...they are fighting over getting used cars for their lots.

SVT32VDOHC

Established Member
Used car and truck market is huge here too. I put my 97 F150 up for sale on CL and it was gone in 1 day. First guy who called bought it. I put a junky 95 Jeep Wrangler on there. I had 4 calls in 3 hours and the first person who came bought it. I got an additional four calls that day.

The new Harley Trucks are sweet, I love the interiors as well, but they just lack performance. The 2004+ got the 3V 5.4L and even now I think they're only 400HP with no blower. No cheap way to add more power.

Users who are viewing this thread