has any officer street raced, since they have been an officer..???

Sweet35th

Genius/serial killer
Established Member
Off duty of course....

Im just curious...I dont meen an all out balls to the wall street race, but have you ever been rolling in your own car at like 55mph and have a F-body play will you, and go ahead and give her a go for a quick jaunt??

Ginsu

Established Member
Yup I did play with another Mustang one night when I was on the way home. We had cruized next to each other on the highway and continued once we got off it. At one light we b.s.'ed for a few and then when the light changed we started rolling. Well both of us hit it up to the speed limit then I got out of it. He was in a '01 GT. Was kind of fun.

The only other time was at my departments EVOC course. We had been there for P.I.T. training and one of the guys there I went through the academy with. Anyway he has a 98 Z28 (auto) and when we were about to leave, we both cruized over to the skid pad and got on it up to about 60-70. I was at his passenger door the whole way after a shitty start.

Casey it is good to see a post from you once again! I have not seen you post that much on any message board for awhile. Well, I have either....

hillie16

Stand Silent in Flames
Established Member
Too much traffic where I'm at to race if I wanted too...so all mine gets done at the track.

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by hillie16
Too much traffic where I'm at to race if I wanted too...so all mine gets done at the track.

You could always race in the amish communities, wouldnt be many cars out there, just gotta look out for the horses :D

Users who are viewing this thread