has anyone ever cancelled a order

CAPTAIN JACK

Established Member
if you are honest with the dealer and it is a car that he can actually sell easily, then you
should not have trouble, if in fact it is different, they may make it difficult but an
upstanding dealer will not " torture " you.

nycarpenter

Established Member
My father was a sales manager for Ford :) The salesman may try to sway you to take the car but as others state a reputable dealer will just let you walk away in hopes of doing business with you at a later date. If the car was on the lot and new worst case the dealer has had the car prepared for you to pickup. Most dealers do this hrs before you pickup so cancel ASAP this way all they did was a little paper work. No one like to lose a sale but it happens all the time.

03cobra5485

Established Member
i don't know if ur talking about a car, or a part from lethal..but i cancelled a car from a shady dealer out in jersey, and the guy sent me emails just talking shit on me saying how i was an arrogant kid who prob couldn't get a loan anyway, this was a few years back..but i said something really personal about him and he apologized

greengt88

Established Member
i had to stop payment on a check once for a 96 cobra i bought. we did the deal and signed all the papers and i was driving home and it died on me twice. i called the bank and put a stop payment on the check. no more deal! The dealer was f**ing' pist! but no more cobra that died 3miles away from the dealer for me.

Also i cancelled an order from lethal for a pprv delete kit that was on back order. i paid for it anyway and got tired of waiting for it. i just took store credit. ended up buying a complete fuel system with the fore hat. so no pprv delete needed. they were great to deal with, extremely knowledge able, great prices and availability, almost everything is in stock. they ship fast and have excellent packaging. great company to deal with. wish more were like that.

Ironhand

Banned
Jared, Matt, Jonas will always help you out.

I ordered some Chrome Fr-500s and got an email very shortly after that letting me know they were on back order and it would take a month for them to get in. So I politely cancelled the order and got other things I needed. If I need something for the Cobra I have 3 places I will always go. SVTP, Tousley Ford, and Lethal. :rockon:

oldmodman

Established Member
I booked a stripper for a friend's bachelor party and when she got there she was an ugly #@*&%, so we cancelled her.

Was that what you were talking about?

But if it was an order with Lethal and it has not been shipped I'm sure that they will help you out.

evil04svtcobra

Established Member
just call up lethal and talk to jared he is the man.... if worse comes to worse and they already shipped it. you can just send it back and get refunded your money or used as a credit.

you would most likely have to pay for the shipping back.

Users who are viewing this thread