Has anyone ever used.......

va boy

Established Member
Microfiber towels from a place called "The Rag company"?
I currently use microfibers from Adams and the Cobra brand from Autogeek.
The write up on the microfibers from The Rag company sound promising, but I'd really like some feedback from someone here who has actually used any of them. When bought in bulk, they appear to be a terrific bargain, and I like having lots and lots of microfibers on hand. Anyone have any reviews of The Rag company microfiber towels?

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
They supply AdamsPolishes with the Blue Microfibers.

I buy from TheRagCompany a lot for optical lense microfibers, the Blue and Orange detailing microfibers, miners rags for wheels/metal, etc.

Can't beat the fast and free shipping they have and the cheap prices.

va boy

Established Member
That's what I wanted to hear, appreciate your feedback Grabber. Side note....I desperately wanted your personalized plate, however, someone else here in Va beat me to it, that's a clever one, also I really like your car BTW.

hoamskilet

Established Member
I've heard nothing but good things about them. I haven't ordered any yet, but probably will the next time I get new towels

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
i will say i have never tried the rag company but i love my uber towels from detailers domain. would like to try a rag company one anybody wanna trade towel for a towel?

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
That's what I wanted to hear, appreciate your feedback Grabber. Side note....I desperately wanted your personalized plate, however, someone else here in Va beat me to it, that's a clever one, also I really like your car BTW.

No problem man!

I got lucky in getting the plate as there are very similar ones here.

Thanks for the compliments.

In addition to this, I've used the Microfibers from Autogeek, Adams, Autoality and theRagCompany hands down makes a better product at a better price.

The Double soft from Adams are the same ones that are sold through Autoality and also theRagcompany, which I loved.

The Blue and orange edgless are the way to go. Super soft, minimal debris/lint left over after use and they last.

va boy

Established Member
Much thanks to you all for taking time to give me your experience with this brand. Looks like I've found a new place to give my microfiber money to.

Users who are viewing this thread