Has anyone gotten Firm Pricing Yet

eddy z

Established Member
I heard from a dealership who heard rumors from ford the convertable was going to start in $38k range, and the coupe in the $35k range. Also, SVT advised the Mach1000 steroe will not be an option for the Cobra as it is in the GT.

Black Cobra

Established Member
SVT told me over the phone that the Coupe would be around $35K. I've read on some internet sites that say the Official Pricing will be released at the end of April. Who knows?

Another problem is that a good number of dealers are opertunistic price gougers, that hope to sell these cars as much as $10,000 over MSRP. Don't pay over MSRP.

Randee of the Redwoods

Clueless. No...really.
Established Member
Originally posted by VintagePorscheG
Every day I check this board, Ford Newsroom and other sources for final pricing.... Never see it....

When is Ford going to tell us how much this silly car costs?

:-?

My dealer specifically told me $35020 for the coupe and (I think) $38400 for the convertable. Since I"m getting the coupe, that's the number I remembered. He read that straight off the order sheet although, not surprisingly, he didn't let me see the sheet for myself BUT, after I mentioned that pricing hadn't yet been released, he said that it is subject to change but that's what he has on his order sheets from SVT.

Users who are viewing this thread