Has anyone had real success with P90x?

2004TBV

Living the dream
Established Member
I use the RACK and love it. I'm in the Army so I exercise all the time anyway. I have seen great results so far. However I am having issues with the right side of my body due to my shoulder injury and surgery last October. Still working to get full strength and stability back.

CGLhawk260

Established Member
Buy a heart rate monitor. Take 220 – your age to get your max heart rate. You may not be exercising at a high enough heart rate zone to burn enough calories with the Px90. Increase your cardio exercise output. I went from 196 to 136 lost 60 ibs by cutting my food intake in half and cardio exercise. I ran 5 miles a day 7 per week for 6 months to knock the first 50 ibs off. I cut back to 4 ¼ miles per day running per day 6 days per week. Now I run 4 ½ to 5 miles every other day and the days I don’t run I use a spin bike for 40 minutes and weight lift every other day. If you want to lose weight get a pair of good running shoes and start running. I run at 75-85% of my max heart rate. Food consumption 200 calories for breakfast 300 for lunch 1000 for dinner, and 200 calorie snack at night per day. Present weight 142.00 ibs ( I put on several pounds of muscle from weight lifting) I burn 500 calories per day 7 days per week. Losing weight is simple math. Total calorie per day – what you burn from exercise.

And stay away from the carbs!!

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I got out of bed and ate 4 plates of nachos today...and I'm gonna walk back up the stairs.

That's my p90x

Users who are viewing this thread