Has anyone hooked up a Zeitronix WB to their XCal2?

Soap

Established Member
Yes I am a dinosaur, I have had my XCal2 for over 12 years. I picked up a Zeitronix WB and want to run an analog signal to datalog with my XCal2 but I can not find any info online on how to do it. The Xcal2 only has 1 input (S video cable) so I assume I have to cut open an S video cable and hook up the wires to the Zeitronix, but I have no idea which wires to hook up.

Just trying to save a few hundred versus buying a new SCT handheld. If the Zeitronix wideband won't hook up to the XCal2 then I guess I'll just get a new handheld tuner.

Any info is appreciated.

--Joe

Soap

Established Member
Thanks that's exactly what I needed. Does it matter if you hook up to Analog #1 or #2 if this is my only input?

--Joe

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I always thought analog 1 was the one preferred. That's what I used on my dynojet and configured it with the formula. Guess it doesn't matter seeing you get that option.

03' White Snake

Established Member
Excellent. I also still run my XCal 2 hahaha. Have had my cobra tuned 10 yrs on it now, and I used it on my GT before that. I like it because it tells you the codes on the screen, don't need to go look them up afterwards. My tuner doesn't care for it because it is slower to upload tunes.... and time is money.

cj428mach

Established Member
I the Xcal2 isn't supported by SCT anymore and I thought I read you can't get tunes for them anymore. If thats true you might just need a new handheld anyways.

Soap

Established Member
I the Xcal2 isn't supported by SCT anymore and I thought I read you can't get tunes for them anymore. If thats true you might just need a new handheld anyways.

You are 100% correct. I was on the phone with SCT Friday late afternoon and they said the same thing. I just ordered an X4.

--Joe

Users who are viewing this thread