Has anyone replaced/recovered their 94-98 leather upholstery?

Cobra Jet

Established Member
Just curious if anyone has replaced/recovered their factory leather upholstery in a 94-98?

If so how is the quality, fit and finish compared to the original leather upholstery design and fitment?

Which upholstery kit did you use and any tips/tricks to doing the job DIY?

ZD302GT

Zach
Established Member
I did the TMI terminator conversion on mine and I have not been too happy with it. The shape and fit is not like the real terminator seats (I used 03 seat frames) and with only a few thousand miles one of the seams on the driver seat is separating. I suppose if you are dealing with high mileage ratty seats they would be a nice upgrade but coming from mint low mile seats they are a tad disappointing.

BigScott96

Established Member
Just curious if anyone has replaced/recovered their factory leather upholstery in a 94-98?

If so how is the quality, fit and finish compared to the original leather upholstery design and fitment?

I do not know how beat up your seats are or if you are changing because you want different seats. I watched a video on YouTube how to repair seats. Look up ( how to repair the nastiest leather & vinyl seats) If you just need your seats fixed try this. I did this on my step sons Camaro and the seats turned out like new. I was pretty impressed

Mark99GT

Established Member

I'd love to hear what people have done too. I just put a small rip in my driver's seat.

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
I'm interesting in seeing what everyone has used to condition/bring back the leather. I've got my saddle leather seats (front and back) in storage that needs some TLC....need to sell.

Cobra Jet

Established Member
Just bumping this one again to see if anyone who has replaced their original leather seat covers, if they can please post images …

Users who are viewing this thread