Has anyone seen a pic of True Blue...

Traveler

Two-time SVT Cobra guy
Established Member
Cobra with a 03 rear bumper and spoiler in place of the standard issue. If anybody has seen a pic somewhere, I'd like to see it. I might have the opportunity to replace my rear bumper especially and wonder if it would look better.

~B7~

Established Member
True Blue? Haven't seen any yet with that combo, but I have 3 pictures of this black 01 with a 03 bumper (no wing though). I don't know who's car this is, but it's sweet.

01 Cobra

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
that is avenging angels car, and he now has front/rear 03 covers with an 03 spoiler. I personally like the front 99/01 cover better than the 03, but the rear the 03 kicks ass IMHO. Plus you could sell your old 01 cover to one of us poor 99 guys:bash:

~B7~

Established Member
I saw that guy's signature and that car definitely looks mean. I like with both with and without the spoiler. I don't know if I have a preference?

Anyhow, I'll be taking that picture down sometime today in case anyone wanted to save a copy of it first.

A Fuzzy Bunny

Future Banned Member
Established Member
just a real quick chop:

makeover01copy.jpg

Traveler

Two-time SVT Cobra guy
Established Member
Thanks!! :thumbsup:

That's a good job and I'm sold on that look for my car I believe...although I probably won't be putting tires that size on my car. What are they anyway? They look like 335s are something!

Users who are viewing this thread