Has anyone seen these yet?

Badbob2121

ЯTR #054
Established Member
I own an actual RTR, and I wont be buying this.. I still prefer the sound of the gt500 axleback that comes on the 11-12 RTR's..

seank

Lateral G Lover
Established Member
^ That's funny. The mufflers are stamped Magnaflow, similar looking ones on their website go for ~$75-150 each. Adding rear extensions, tips and black paint is not R&D. If you want to pay $625 for mufflers more power to you. You could get plenty of other options for much cheaper and paint them black yourself.

Strpperpolef150

Established Member
^ That's funny. The mufflers are stamped Magnaflow, similar looking ones on their website go for ~$75-150 each. Adding rear extensions, tips and black paint is not R&D. If you want to pay $625 for mufflers more power to you. You could get plenty of other options for much cheaper and paint them black yourself.

Yes it is stamped magnaflow because they paired with them to make this muffler. I wouldn't think this is a si/do just turned around so there must be something different about it. And like said before you're paying for that ceramic coating and rtr upcharge. I've already paid way more for an exhaust I'm happy with. This isn't about how much it costs.

Users who are viewing this thread