Has anyone seen this car this year?

VaporSnake

Forever Slow
Established Member
It belonged to a buddy of mine here in the Daytona Area he traded it in (we won't discuss that part :bash:) it's believed that the car was sold out of state to maybe Georgia? We were just talking and wondering where it ended up. Car was a 2007 built by competition auto in north carolina had a whipple 4.0 on it at the time of sale. We figured it would have showed up on here with the new owner but I haven't seen it anywhere, so were assuming it's under a cover in some garage collecting dust.

5-2.jpg

3-3.jpg

2-4.jpg

6-2.jpg

VaporSnake

Forever Slow
Established Member
Wow... that is a beautiful car.

yes it is

I saw it at MW 09. He had it forsale for awhile then took it off the market. Nice ride and it made good power.

yeah that was the original owner (my buddy)... it put down 876 on a 3.4 whipple iirc before blowing up the blower and being upgraded to a 4.0

Last edited:

VaporSnake

Forever Slow
Established Member
Damn 3.4 Whipple..........

yes sir... he didn't finish tuning the 4.0 before he sold it was fed up with it

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GIvIrFr3UU"]FASTLANE MOTORSPORTS Dyno Video of a SICK GT500 - Whipple 3.4L - Crusher Inlet - TIM STRONG - YouTube[/nomedia]

AlanSVT

Established Member
The guys that built that car are from my area. Carl from Competition Auto built pretty much all of it.

They do awesome work.

Tim is really a great guy and his car was the best looking gt500 in town...I guess I can take over that spot now from tim ^^

VaporSnake

Forever Slow
Established Member
What was he so "fed up" with?

he was over seas for 100+ at a time and would come home drive the hell out of it take it to the track and such and something would break just as a high hp car does then it would cost the money to rebuild again while he was back over seas... just got tired of the money pit then buying c16 just to drive it cause we dont corn fuel here and on and on and on... so the 4.0 went on the car it was tuned enough and traded in for a retarded cheap amount for a car with less than 8k miles... he's working a new build now and i'm trying to push him to move forward with it but he has to close on the house first... looking like a certain new type of mustang with some new motor in it with maybe a huge centrifugal something on the side... but he's as bad as a woman and wont make up his mind...

AlanSVT

Established Member
he was over seas for 100+ at a time and would come home drive the hell out of it take it to the track and such and something would break just as a high hp car does then it would cost the money to rebuild again while he was back over seas... just got tired of the money pit then buying c16 just to drive it cause we dont corn fuel here and on and on and on... so the 4.0 went on the car it was tuned enough and traded in for a retarded cheap amount for a car with less than 8k miles... he's working a new build now and i'm trying to push him to move forward with it but he has to close on the house first... looking like a certain new type of mustang with some new motor in it with maybe a huge centrifugal something on the side... but he's as bad as a woman and wont make up his mind...

he would make one ugly woman....

strongs_2009

Established Member
Thanks everyone. lol Yeah I honestly did get tired of it. Wouldnt think you would but after dumping a shit ton of money in it had to cut the loses. Costing that much to only get to drive it 2 months a year for just alittle bit when I am home. 2k for a month in fuel to drive it. Having to drive a hour to get the fuel. Cost of everything I was breaking. To me just wasnt worth it. But when I see pics and all the videos of it I do miss it sometimes. Then the video is over and I am over missing it.

So you know Alan I would make a hella hot girl youd do me. Hell I would do myself if I was a chick.

Brian stop your crying I told you my demands I am sticking to that one. So I come home in a month well see were this next one leads me. I already have the parts list ready and what I am going to do with it. It should be right up there with the shelby when I am done but faster.

VaporSnake

Forever Slow
Established Member
Brian stop your crying I told you my demands I am sticking to that one. So I come home in a month well see were this next one leads me. I already have the parts list ready and what I am going to do with it. It should be right up there with the shelby when I am done but faster.

blahblahblah.... we'll see... well i guess the thread turned up no one that's seen it since it was traded in guess it really is hidden in some garage somewhere... or broke..

Blue Diamond

Established Member
Thanks everyone. lol Yeah I honestly did get tired of it. Wouldnt think you would but after dumping a shit ton of money in it had to cut the loses. Costing that much to only get to drive it 2 months a year for just alittle bit when I am home. 2k for a month in fuel to drive it. Having to drive a hour to get the fuel. Cost of everything I was breaking. To me just wasnt worth it. But when I see pics and all the videos of it I do miss it sometimes. Then the video is over and I am over missing it.

So you know Alan I would make a hella hot girl youd do me. Hell I would do myself if I was a chick.

Sure is A Beautiful Ride!!!

Users who are viewing this thread