Has anyone widened 2013 svt pp wheels yet?

s.hammer

Established Member
Just wondering if anyone has widened the rear wheels yet. If so, to what width? What size tire have you fit? Were any other mods needed to fit them? I really like the svt pp wheels, but I want to get a wider tire to see if I can get a little more grip.

BOD89LX

Established Member
Just wondering if anyone has widened the rear wheels yet. If so, to what width? What size tire have you fit? Were any other mods needed to fit them? I really like the svt pp wheels, but I want to get a wider tire to see if I can get a little more grip.

I have a set of the 12 svtpp wheels that are 10.75" on my 2013 and they cleared with a 315/35-20 Nitto NT05 drag radial but I needed a adjustable panhard bar and had to use some 2 sided tape to keep the felt inner fender liner from rubbing, I have since put the stock 285's on them and they are almost 2" wider then on the stock wheels. When I need new rear tires I will go with a 305/35-20.

5.0 guy

Established Member
I run 10.5's with 315 dr's on my 03 Cobra and they fit great like stock, will that not work on the PP wheels because of the size increase from 17" to 20"? I turned if the TC the other day and just spun like crazy just going to the store and back. I'm I stalling Steeda Sportline springs so not sure if the wider wheels will work but love the idea of widened stock rears. Birddoc, beautiful car!

BIRDDOC

Established Member
I run 10.5's with 315 dr's on my 03 Cobra and they fit great like stock, will that not work on the PP wheels because of the size increase from 17" to 20"? I turned if the TC the other day and just spun like crazy just going to the store and back. I'm I stalling Steeda Sportline springs so not sure if the wider wheels will work but love the idea of widened stock rears. Birddoc, beautiful car!

Thanks!

Widened wheels look killer on these cars! The mean factor definately goes up :)

5.0 guy

Established Member
The stockers look like pizza cutters, your size looks awesome, I turned off the TC and the car just spun like crazy at normal excel. It's cold so I don't expect to much right now but more rubber out back is a plus for sure!

s.hammer

Established Member
I have a set of the 12 svtpp wheels that are 10.75" on my 2013 and they cleared with a 315/35-20 Nitto NT05 drag radial but I needed a adjustable panhard bar and had to use some 2 sided tape to keep the felt inner fender liner from rubbing, I have since put the stock 285's on them and they are almost 2" wider then on the stock wheels. When I need new rear tires I will go with a 305/35-20.

Is your car lowered? Looking to lower mine as well as widening the wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread