"Has outrun 3 cobras"

Outrun Cobra?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MachsFastr

Established Member
What do you think?
73 Mustang Mach 1

EDIT: Asked the seller what year models he outran.
"Teh doors are just fine. They had new hinges put on them just a few years back. The cobers were a 96, 99, and 01"

Last edited:

Iman01

Established Member
Cobra Jets? 93 Cobra? AC cobra? 03 Cobra?

Depends what he means. If he is talking 03 I would ask if the cobra knew he was racing...

357cstang

Used to have a fast Cobra
Established Member
Probably meant the KING Cobra

1978-Ford-Mustang-King-Cobra.jpg

B-O-B'03

Established Member
Looks like someone has hacked a sun roof into it :dw:

He seems a little off on the preice too, for the money I would buy this one clicky

Maybe it comes with his wife/sister?

-Brian

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
I dont think that would out run a stock foxbody, car looks like crap too, needs some serious paint work.

BTW those were some of the worst looking mustangs, I've always hated that design

stangposse

Established Member
I would be caught dead driving a car as ugly as that boat. I'd rather drive the King Cobra pictured above.

TheShadow

Hey, you're a funny guy.
Established Member
Don't know if I should admit this, but I was actually a fan of the design back in the day. That said, what a total piece of rubbish. The sheer audacity to suggest this could one day be a dream car is utterly ridiculous. In fact...

Sorry, thought I was Jeremy Clarkson for a fleeting moment. :D

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
I would be caught dead driving a car as ugly as that boat. I'd rather drive the King Cobra pictured above.

my dad had one of those body style Mach1's new in 1971.. just a plane jane Mach1, but if you ran anything other than ethel in it, the keys were just for looks and didn't do anything to shut the engine off.. (mom put some regular leaded in it, and dad had to kill the engine by smothering the carb with a pillow)

definitely more power than the standard 351C, I think someone dropped a BOSS 351C into it.. sure wish I had it now..

Users who are viewing this thread