has this ever been done on a sn95 (94-98)??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbosnake281

Established Member
SOME FOOD FOR THOUGHT! I WILL SAY I HATE POSTING PICS OF OTHER PEOPLES CARS, WISH I HAD SOME OF A 94-98

xxr521 18X10 all fours +25 w/ 1/2inch spacer on rear no clearance mods

mabudajy.jpg

8021283225_3dfa8582d8_z.jpg

8021285622_3d611f5dfe_z.jpg

8021286998_8fcdf4334b_z.jpg

VARRSTOEN 18X9.5 18X10.5 +12 FRONT W/ 245/40 +15 REAR w/ 265/40

brostang-1.jpg

I THINK THEY LOOK GOOD, HYPER SILVER ON BAB??

Last edited:

96project

Established Member
ehhh I'm sorry.. I ment to write oewheelsllc.com but I don't see any mesh style for a mustang. You can still look to see if you see anything you like there tho..

Last edited:

Turbosnake281

Established Member
ehhh I'm sorry.. I ment to write oewheelsllc.com but I don't see any mesh style for a mustang. You can still look to see if you see anything you like there tho..

thanks i will definitely check this out, surprised you had no comment on the pics i posted, good or bad :poke:

96project

Established Member
^^^ Oh I like it.. That red cobra is beautiful. Are those silver rims or white? With the reflection it's hard to tell. Either way it looks good. The silver car looks more like an autocross set up, looks good tho. I say go for it if you can find a set for the right price. :rolling:

Turbosnake281

Established Member
^^^ Oh I like it.. That red cobra is beautiful. Are those silver rims or white? With the reflection it's hard to tell. Either way it looks good. The silver car looks more like an autocross set up, looks good tho. I say go for it if you can find a set for the right price. :rolling:

the ones on the cobra are hyper silver and i believe the ones on the silver car may be hyper black but i truly cannot tell. bing bing you are correct, the silver car is actually a drift car set up, you can check it out here

My 02' GT.. - DriftLive Community

ricafortegio

a306juGRnot
Established Member
i have rubbing issues up front with mine but i am on a foxbody platform. (i still need to buy tubular a arms and coilovers). i was not sure if sn95's would have any issues but the guy with the redfire 03 cobras have said numerous times that he DOES NOT rub. being that sn95 and new edge is the same platform, i think its ok to assume that you will be fine running that 18x10 25et up front.

NOW for the rears...depending on how wide a tire you are going to go should determine whether to get the 25 offset or the 12.

the 12et will stick out 13mm(1/2inch) further then the 25et. the typical fr500 wheels 18x10 are 22et which is dam close to 25et. if your planning on going wide, i would just get the 25et. it will be a hair sunk and if its too much for your liking, you can always get some wheel spacers at autozone(20bucks).

hope this helps bro!

Turbosnake281

Established Member
thanks a million for the educated and experienced reply, this is the type of info i am looking for!

as for the rear wheels i recall that the guy with the cobra also said that he was running 3/8 spacers on the rear, so since the xxr's are also available in +12 offset i wonder if i could get away with it. i was most likley planning on running 265's on the rear. i would love to stay away from spacers. what really concerns me is ive heard that the IRS is not the same size hub to hub as the SRA, but i still havent been able to confirm this, one guy said the IRS was wider (i thought it was smaller), but if thats the case i would definitely go with the +12 in the rear. i really hate that sunk in look and am willing to roll the fenders if i need to plus my car is lowered.

your car is freaking awsome by the way, love everything about it, let the haters hate!!

ricafortegio

a306juGRnot
Established Member
no problem man!!! if your going 265 in the back, the 12et might just be for you.

forgot to mention that the irs is wider than your sra but at the same time, the body of the new edges are also wider which is why the wheels for sn95 are the same for the 99-04 mustangs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread