Have a couple GT500s to choose from, how are the Recaros holding up after some miles?

TXRickC

Established Member
I have a few to choose from from a few dealers, only difference is seats. I like the look of the Recaros, and saw a used GT500 with 10k miles and standard leather seats and they looked worn already, not like a 1994 Cobra would by now but looked worse then my '08 Charger SRT with 27k.

Anyone care to snap a pic of their drivers Recaro with 10k + miles of seat time?

svt boost

Dr. Boost
Established Member
Seat wear is user specific I've always though. I'm 6 foot 150 seats look brand new 25k. Buddy 6'2" 250 seats have some wear spots.

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
I have a few to choose from from a few dealers, only difference is seats. I like the look of the Recaros, and saw a used GT500 with 10k miles and standard leather seats and they looked worn already, not like a 1994 Cobra would by now but looked worse then my '08 Charger SRT with 27k.

Anyone care to snap a pic of their drivers Recaro with 10k + miles of seat time?

Sorry I can't help, but whether they wear or not, I love the seats and I think they are well worth it!

Crowley

Users who are viewing this thread