Have Cobras in your area gone up in price?

m8trix00

Established Member
Just as the title says... I am wondering if they are going up in price in your area too?

Around here they went from @24k for a 2003 with low miles to 27k - 30k (verts sell higher) and they are selling.

Just curious.

matchb0x

I'm a grown ass man!
Established Member
Back in the states aka 'the land of liberals'
It's fast approaching summer time man. Best time for a cobra, especially a vert. I'm stationed in cali, (currently deployed), the cobra are normally high 20s low 30s anyways and the prices havent really gone up cuz i guess if they did they'd be close to the original prices and that'd just be retarded. :bash:

m8trix00

Established Member
Yeah I didnt think of that, I think around here it also has to do with a lack of Cobras running around too.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Well Cobras were cheaper a few months ago and so yes, I have noticed they have gone up in price. I'm having a hard time finding a Torch Red for the price that they were selling during the winter time =-(. I may have to wait till summer is over with before I get one because I'm not shelling out the extra money just because it is hot out. :shrug:

BlkSVTCobra

Established Member
Dang i dont know where you guys live but here in Orlando Florida cobras are going for high 20's to mid 30's. I bought my 03 Cobra with 13K miles for 28,900. That was a great deal too when every other cobra 04 models were 33K. Havent seen much cobra for less than 26K and not to mention, havent seen many cobras period. In the part of town i live in theres only 2 other cobra I ever see, a screaming yellow (no mods cuz i know the guy) and a red one, some old lady drives that one, ( a stupid husband buying his lady a car she'll never trully appreciate, just like the SRT-10's in town, both are driven by ladies well over 55 and grandma it around town and it is trully depressing) sorry i know that was off topic but still.........

Venom_Cobra

Venom_Cobra
Established Member
there are basically non for sale in tennessee they have all beeen bought up one gets on the lot and less that 3 or 5 days later its gone

svtcobra98

Established Member
Well.. there are no cobras for sale here... Ive looked high and low for a 98 cobra and cant find shit within 300 miles of here... Sux ballz

m8trix00

Established Member
Yeah thats what I was talking about.

I saw a silver one at the dealer a few weeks back, and three days later it was gone.

Thanks for the replies , I was curious.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
I'm toying with selling vs trading in. Satin silver. 32K miles. Borla cat back with upgraded pads and rotors.

Anyone want to purchase this garage-kept AZ terminator?

1slosvt

Established Member
My roommate got a sonic blue 03 vert a couple weeks ago for $32k with 3000 miles from a private owner. When he was looking the guys at our local ford dealer (ceiner-woods ford north carolina, the suckiest dealership EVER) said they could get one with less than 10k miles for between $40k and $44 :eek: :bs:

UCBeau

my buddy just bought an 04 silver coupe for 30+, with 3000 miles on it. yea, he got raped, but cobras are rarely for sale down here in southern cali. and when they are, most are high 20's to mid 30's. no deals to be had i suppose. and thats still with the highest gas prices in the country.

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
in my area, prices havent changed but they've been higher than average all along. high 20's for a higher (25k+) mileage 03 to mid 30's for a low mileage 04 and everything in between. I've noticed verts are priced way higher than coupes. some used cobra's are still going for over $35k. theres also still a brand new 04 mystichrome vert at metro ford in scanectady, ny but it was going for over $40k last tmer i checked.

Frank

Users who are viewing this thread