Have You Used AIM To Get Sex?

pennywisegt

Audio & Video Production
Established Member
let's face it typing something to someone online is a lot easier than say it to their face or on the phone, but I've noticed that I havn't hooked up with almost anyone on my buddy list (200 buddies)....I think it is because girls give minus brownie points to some guy who spends time online chatting, also maybe girls see guys online as "just friends"...what do you think?

(p.s. I quit the whole AIM thing now haha)

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
It's probably a lot easier to get laid by them as long as they know you're not a fat f#ck who sits and preys on 14 year olds that are online all day. My last girlfriend I knew from work and somehow she got my AIM name and starting chatting and eventually I asked her if she wanted to eat lunch or something before work and that's what started a year of a crap ass relationship. Actually, the first few months were cool but she never put out.....AT ALL!!!! And for some reason, I tolerated it. She was insanely hot so I was just lying to myself by saying "Maybe tonight."

For all you ladies out there.....................PUT OUT!

pennywisegt

Audio & Video Production
Established Member
poopnut2 said:
It's probably a lot easier to get laid by them as long as they know you're not a fat f#ck who sits and preys on 14 year olds that are online all day. My last girlfriend I knew from work and somehow she got my AIM name and starting chatting and eventually I asked her if she wanted to eat lunch or something before work and that's what started a year of a crap ass relationship. Actually, the first few months were cool but she never put out.....AT ALL!!!! And for some reason, I tolerated it. She was insanely hot so I was just lying to myself by saying "Maybe tonight."

For all you ladies out there.....................PUT OUT!

bro I wouldn't start, I said the same thing in another post, and girls went off on me haha

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
pennywisegt said:
let's face it typing something to someone online is a lot easier than say it to their face or on the phone, but I've noticed that I havn't hooked up with almost anyone on my buddy list (200 buddies)....I think it is because girls give minus brownie points to some guy who spends time online chatting, also maybe girls see guys online as "just friends"...what do you think?

(p.s. I quit the whole AIM thing now haha)

Wow, hey hornball...get out much? Another pathetic post by you...

Kovachian

Me vs. Earth
Established Member
Can't limit this to just aim, what about yahoo and msn and blah blah blaaaaah. The whole online chitchat thing has gotten me laid a few times by girls who otherwise would never even give me the time of day. But nothing can take the place of face to face interaction, so that's still my first preference. Anyone who hasn't beat up some fine pu$$y off the internet should try it. Meet some girls in person, meet some girls online, balance the two worlds, and you're in like flynt. It's kind of like networking.

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
In my younger days but there are a lot of freaking crazy woman on chat programs. :nonono:

Black0ut

Established Member
Kurt Busch said:
I get all my sex on AOL ;-)

:lol:

I think he means that litterally

Kurt <3's cyber!! lol... well what ever get's ya goin :beer:

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
What's the most days that you've been on AIM without having been kicked off or signing off? Just wondering!!

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
AOL has updated the TOS for AIM...anyone who uses AIM should be very aware!

'...by posting Content on an AIM Product, you grant AOL, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, assigns, agents and licensees the irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right to reproduce, display, perform, distribute, adapt and promote this Content in any medium. You waive any right to privacy.'

WantLightning

Sleep Now in the Fire
Established Member
So you blame the fact that you're a horny moron on being a male? That's a pretty lousy excuse for a lack of self control.

Users who are viewing this thread