havent drivin my L in 3 weeks straight.

SVT_driv3r

Established Member
man im having a hell of a time not driving it, but its for the best because i am a recovering speedaholic. after getting 3 tickets in a month and 2 of them being misdemenors i have not drivin it since mid november. so i stay home all day and wait for my mom to get home so i take her 05 altima out which is still powerful because its got V6 with 270 to the wheels but its a little different with that than the Lightning. i think ill go for about 6 weeks with out it and ill test the waters with it. till then wish me luck.

IEatGt's

FormerGarageQueenPro
Established Member
I could do 3 weeks standing on my head!! No problem! Winter is here and I'm afraid she is in hibernation.

boostdacr

Removed by Admin.
Established Member
last thursday was the first day i drove my truck since november 1st...GMC Canyons are POS!!!

OH-MAN

Established Member
I just started my 2nd 6 week no weight on the knee recovery.
On the first one I got to drive after 6 weeks and about a week ago I had surgery again (the plate and 2 of the screws holding it on broke). I now have 3 plates and more screws than I can count in the X-Rays holding it all together.
The worst thing is I have some really cool mods I am waiting to install that are once again on hold :mj:
It will get better and I will get these things on soon.

The Swede

How long is a string ?
Established Member
Mine has been in the garage since September 2003 and she got 4 month left there , then all hell is gonna break loose !

Jon02SVT

Axe me about Ebonics
Established Member
The Lightning managed to get my license pulled for a year. Sucks not driving, but not putting miles on it, minnesota winters, and large amounts of alcohol make it okay :beer:

Mo Boost

Sunshine on the Darkside
Established Member
The Swede said:

The poor guy is in the military on a two year tour in Korea.

I just got back from 6 months in Iraq. Boy, was I happy to get back behind the wheel again. I'll be leaving again this Saturday for another 6 months, this time with the Marines and their Remote Control Flying Airplanes...
Lousy place, good money. Somebody has to do it.

The Swede

How long is a string ?
Established Member
Mo Boost said:
The poor guy is in the military on a two year tour in Korea.

I just got back from 6 months in Iraq. Boy, was I happy to get back behind the wheel again. I'll be leaving again this Saturday for another 6 months, this time with the Marines and their Remote Control Flying Airplanes...
Lousy place, good money. Somebody has to do it.

I see , keep up the good work all of you !

And come home safe will you !

:beer:

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Nope. Haven't sold it yet. Same deal as above. I've got the car, I'm paying for the car, but I can't drive it. I'm trying to keep the mileage low and the roads have been wet a lot lately.

Users who are viewing this thread