Havin some trouble w/ COBRA

2la8iwon

Established Member
Hi guys,
well some of you guys know I just got my car back about 2 weeks ago now.I have been noticing 2 things that the car is doing.
1st thing is When i go into WOT in 2 nd gear I will have my gas peddle floored and at that moment the car goes nowhere then all of a sudden the car kicks in and goes, it almost feels like the throttle is stuck closed or it is starved of gas. Whatever is going on here will it show up on livelink?
My 2nd problem is putting my car in gear. When I put my car in gear it seems kinda hard not smooth at all, especially when i put it in reverse ,it bangs into reverse and the whole car like shakes into reverse. Does the gear box need to be greased or is a firewall adjuster thing?
Thanks guys for any input
Jason do you think whatever is going on you can fix these 2 things for me?

Last edited:

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
the stumble is common and requires a reflash to fix and your other problem sounds like the clutch, how many miles are on the car?

Tom

2la8iwon

Established Member
RedfireVenom said:
How many miles on the clutch? Is it OEM?
Yea it is OEM, but the thing is even with my car turned off and not using the clutch if i shift the gears it seems pretty tuff, I guess i could use a new clutch anyway

TRBO VNM

livelink should pick up the stumble thing. may or may not be something that can be done in the tune. all depends on what it is. if it can be adjusted, jon will take care of it.

the clutch issue, could be the stock clutch. I assume you still have the stock adjuster and quadrant?

if it is the clutch, sounds like it is, I can set you up with all the parts. I have some fiore adjusters in stock actually. give me a call.

240-299-6532
Jason

Users who are viewing this thread