Having a hard time selling the 13’

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I know you’ve said this elsewhere. You sold the 14, what do you own now? I don’t remember.

2F6B2D51-B001-4BC1-B810-0E00575D5AAE.jpeg

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Have you owned either or Both? Curious what your experience is with them.

Not both, but that is irrelevant. 2020+ is a far superior car in every performance metric. Not even on the same realm. It also annihilates the 13/14 in the looks dept (which is subjective).

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Keep it.

Tezz, for historical reference, we definitely need some side/side interior, exterior, engine bay pics of these hot rods.
A short video of each at idle and rolling would be tits.
I was talkking to the wife about it, I will try to do a comprehensive video. Dont expect Richard Hammond/Jermey Clarkson Level Analysis... But I will do my best to be as thorough and as accurate as I can.

Tezz500

Established Member
KEEP IT!

"Superior" is subjective.

No amount of side/side comparison will convince me less torque, two pedals, a knob, and modern styling are "superior" to raw power, three pedals, a stick, and classic styling. Don't even get me started on ricer wings! :sick: (Thankfully, I know @Tezz500 stayed away from that.)
When I say Superior I mean in terms of the S550 IS a better vehicle. The Quality is VASTLY superior. The technology is Vastly Superior. As it should be.. the 2014 was the last year for a 9-10 year old mustang platform.

That doesn't make it a BETTER or more FUN car to own/drive.

They both have their Pros and Cons. The 2020+ Shelby is a Rocketship that does everything for you. My wife can drive this car without any aid/assistance or coaching from me.

The S197 is a ****ing Ax Murderer ready to Decapitate you if you don't know how to drive. And I LOVE THAT.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
do you have any experience driving a 2020+ GT500?

I have experience driving a GT350. That along with the research Ive done, is enough to cement it for me.

I also dont need to have owned or driven a late gen Viper to hold it superior to a 13/14 car.

Stop the silliness.

Tezz500

Established Member
I have experience driving a GT350. That along with the research Ive done, is enough to cement it for me.

I also dont need to have owned or driven a late gen Viper to hold it superior to a 13/14 car.

Stop the silliness.
So, No...

Ok. Thank you for your "Educated Speculation."

I'll take it from here.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
So, No...

Ok. Thank you for your "Educated Speculation."

I'll take it from here.

el oh el…. Thats about the weakest way to try and win the argument. Maybe for the ignuramus, bruh…

This is not for debate, broseph…

the s550 platform is literally years ahead of the s197. the 2020+ outperforms the 13/14 in EVERY performance metric. Not only is it a tougher car, it is a better driving car.

Your rationale is about as weak as the guys that claim the 03/04 to be the better car over the 13/14, based purely on subjective / emotional bullshit.

Nostalgia is not proper data, my boy!

Im sorry I am not falling inline with your thoughts and prayers, like the rest of the fanboys… lol

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
My argument is based solely on feelings and nostalgia, instead of actual quantifiable objective data. When someone points out the holes and hypocrisy in my “argument” I deny deny deny!

FIFY.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I’ll say it one last time…

The 2020+ 500 is the superior car. This is supported with OBJECTIVE data.

Tezz and a few other folks think the 2020+ is not a better car. They support this with no objective data. No performance metrics. Merely their feelings and emotions.

LOL

Tezz500

Established Member
I’ll say it one last time…

The 2020+ 500 is the superior car. This is supported with OBJECTIVE data.

Tezz and a few other folks think the 2020+ is not a better car. They support this with no objective data. No performance metrics. Merely their feelings and emotions.

LOL
I own BOTH and have offered to do a comprehensive side by side analysis.

I also admitted the S550 is a superior vehicle.

You know what’s crazy?

If you’ve seen Top Gun Maverick….

It’s like Comparing the F35 and the F-14…

No REAL comparison in refinement…. S550 is far superior.

But just Raw retarded S197, 5.8L ModMotor TQ just hits so much different.

It’s like jumping in a Foxbody… You can’t help but smile…. As you feel every single pebble

When I say Superior I mean in terms of the S550 IS a better vehicle. The Quality is VASTLY superior. The technology is Vastly Superior. As it should be.. the 2014 was the last year for a 9-10 year old mustang platform.

That doesn't make it a BETTER or more FUN car to own/drive.

They both have their Pros and Cons. The 2020+ Shelby is a Rocketship that does everything for you. My wife can drive this car without any aid/assistance or coaching from me.

The S197 is a ****ing Ax Murderer ready to Decapitate you if you don't know how to drive. And I LOVE THAT.

Perhaps reading comprehension isn't your strong suit?

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Why are you arguing with me, Tezzy?

Get it out bro… Come on…

Users who are viewing this thread