Having Troubles. Need photo's of HPP TT 03/04 exhaust routing etc.

foxman92

Its slow
Established Member
Hello everyone! I am almost finished up with my build on my 03 DSG cobra with the HPP Twin Turbo kit. The kit has the upgraded 61mm turbo's. I am also running a fully built 4R70W trans, and tons more that I can go into detail about later on.. But I am having some issues with fitting the exhaust pipes together. Basically I am looking to find some pictures of how the entire exhaust is routed on a car with the full kit installed. I am looking for pics to show the exhaust from the downpipes to the catback. I have tried to google search for days, but the only thing I have found is the engine bay photo's of the kit installed. So if any members happen to be running this kit on their 03/04 cobra, I would greatly appreciate the help of you taking some good pictures of how your exhaust is routed from the turbo's to the catback!! I am almost done with the car, as in I only have the exhaust and boost controller to install and this thing will be ready to fire up/tune.. Thanks in advance.. Randy

foxman92

Its slow
Established Member
I know there are many people out there running this HPP kit. Im just needing some photo's of the exhaust routing so I can get this build finished up.. thanks

Users who are viewing this thread