Havoc Vs Jkd Cobra Round II

CamaroSS

Established Member
Sweet vids man, you remember me from Badrap, and SCFBA? Well PM me if you want to talk I got some info for ya. :D

I wanna run ya after my headers, make a video of how a stock TC car with the same mods as a M6 car will hold up against each other.

Very curious man. :) Please PM me.

~Kevin

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
That is one hell of a nice looking Trans Am. I love those wheels.

Props to you man, you've got a lot of class, which unfortunately seems to be rather difficult to come by on the internet these days :beer:

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
CamaroSS - you talking to me or Havoc?

EatonLS-1 - thats a good point. There were a lot of people talking crap in the other thread. ..kinda funny how they are no where to be found in this thread.

Doc - Are you joking or are you being serious? Did you even see the first video? If so, you would understand. Besides, what were you expecting?? There is not much to see when one car is extremely far ahead of another car, instead of headlights?? I dont know, maybe you don't understand what racing is? Its not like you see in the movies, we don't take turns hitting nitrous to do a bunch of fly by's at the camera.

People wanted to see a rematch, so thats what we did. Sorry to dissapoint you.

HAVOC

Established Member
Originally posted by Doc2003Cobra
What a total Piece of Shit Video, no offense, but THAT SUCKS!! Such a waste of time, get a life!! Doc.

oh im sorry, my bad, ill just stop making videos since one person out of thousands didn't like it!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's funny, i don't ever recall seeing any of your big hit videos! hmmmm..... you know, ones that you filmed, ones that you produced, ones that you even raced in....
i search for videos everyday! how could i possible not seen any of your hits??? hmmmm...

wait! I know! cause you never had any! you probably have never even made a video, you probably wouln't even know the first thing about it. you probably don't even know how to race either..!!! Great job buddy! You can bash videos all you want. it doesnt matter we have a blast racing and making videos and thousands of others enjoy watching them! So how bout you quit wasting bandwidth with your negative comments and just sit back and read and maybe learn something! ;-)

Last edited:

HAVOC

Established Member
Originally posted by CamaroSS

I wanna run ya after my headers, make a video of how a stock TC car with the same mods as a M6 car will hold up against each other.

Very curious man. :) Please PM me.

~Kevin

Sorry Pal, gotta work your way up the food chain here! :thumbsup:

I'll be happy to set you up with a few runs though! :-D

CamaroSS

Established Member
What do you mean work my way up the food chain?

I have raced countless cars that have kicked my ass, 2 of which were 03 Cobras. :haha: Numerous LS1s and LT1s, but never an import? :dunno: Fast ones never race me. I am never afraid to lose to a fast car. So even if we race, and I lose I wouldn't care. :D

HAVOC

Established Member
Originally posted by Mi Diablo
Havoc, you gonna have enough miles come Saturday Night homes? :D

Yes Sir!!!! the new clutch is bad ass and ready to rock!!! its a world of differnce now, instead of slippin like a mofo, it grabs like a mofo!!! :rockon: so if you wanna run from a dig be prepared to get :bash: :-D but if its from a roll, I'm almost sure that your car has a lot more done to it now pretty sure you will put a couple of cars on me....

I can't wait for round III (the tie breaker with jkd) my car is an animal outta the hole now :-D (the new clutch is exactly what I needed) ok.... maybe not an animal, but im confident that it will be a great race :coolman:

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
Sounds good Havoc, I hope the clutch works out well for ya. Oh, btw - next time you see me on aol, IM me, I have two more videos from that night in your car.

Let me know how you do at the track with the new clutch, let me know if you trap over 115mph, now its your turn to work up the food chain ;-) :thumbsup:

HAVOC

Established Member
Originally posted by JKD COBRA
Sounds good Havoc, I hope the clutch works out well for ya. Oh, btw - next time you see me on aol, IM me, I have two more videos from that night in your car.

Let me know how you do at the track with the new clutch, let me know if you trap over 115mph, now its your turn to work up the food chain ;-) :thumbsup:

I'll tell ya right now im not gonna trap over 115!!! but I've got news for ya, the higher trap speed doesn't always win the race rookie!

and we are 1 and 1... so to hell with your food chain...

your excuse/reason for loosing the first race so bad was your tires.

my excuse/reason for loosing the 2nd race was my clutch...

So, i say we go at it again with your good tires and my good clutch... I'll be waiting for you sat night!!! :thumbsup:

CamaroSS

Established Member
Mi Diablo, still gotta fix your sig, I'll get on it as soon as I have the time, maybe tonight. :)

HAVOC you never answered my question. What food chain, I see relitively equal playing ground here, something for at least a nice run.

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
I'll tell ya right now im not gonna trap over 115!!! but I've got news for ya, the higher trap speed doesn't always win the race rookie!
True, thats if the other car doesn't launch well. But I do pretty well from a dig with a heavy car and IRS. But how about this, let me know if you run 11.9 or under, then I will come out. Lol, just kidding.

I thought you said you spun your tires when we had our rematch? That must mean your clutch was holding up pretty good to spin BFG drag radials. As we can see from the video, my excuse of street tires was legit. I did lose the first race because of tires, nothing else. Tires make a huge difference, but a clutch is not going to make your car .7 faster in the 1/4 and gain 12mph in the 1/4. But there will be another 03 cobra out sat night with a pulley/nitto DR's that will race you from a dig. I believe he trapped 118-120mph. So feel free to race him.

Users who are viewing this thread