Hawk XPS Rear Brake Pads - Mustang Cobra 94-04 - NEW

seanthefish

Hawk XPS Rear Brake Pads - Mustang SVT Cobra 94-04

New in the Box

Hawk Part Number: HB183F.585

ITEM DESCRIPTION

For sale is a pair of brand new, unused rear brake pads for the Mustang SVT Cobra (Hawk part number: HB183F.585) for 1994-2004 models. Never installed, or even removed from the box!

I purchased these pads online a few months ago before starting the rear brake job. When I sent the calipers out for rebuild, I learned they could not be rebuilt and I purchased new calibers which included the brake pads, so I don’t need these pads.

I am not a dealer and I don’t sell brake parts, this is a set I don’t need. Storefronts and dealers on eBay are selling these pads for $64 to $71 delivered on Buy it Now, so I will start my NO RESERVE auction at $50 plus shipping and you can save a few dollars on these great pads.

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION – HAWK PERFORMANCE WEBSITE (Hawk Performance Brake Pads: Race Proven, Street Legal)

HPS - High Performance Street disc brake pads are world renowned for increasing stopping power on your street legal vehicle. Increasing the performance of your vehicles braking system is easy when you choose Hawk Performance’s HPS braking compound. This unique Ferro-Carbon formula was developed for street performance using the safety and quality of Aerospace and Motorsports severe-duty friction technology.

The High Performance Street compound offers a higher coefficient of friction over stock brake pads and can provide you 20-40% more stopping power and higher resistance to brake fade than most standard replacement pads. Less fade means you’ll have a highly durable brake pad with less brake dust..

HPS Ferro-Compound Features:

Increased stopping power
High friction/torque hot or cold
Gentle on rotors
Extended pad life
Low dust
Virtually noise-free

Link to ebay auction to buy: eBay Motors: Hawk XPS Rear Brake Pads - Mustang Cobra 94-04 - NEW (item 220343352889 end time Jan-18-09 16:51:26 PST)

Users who are viewing this thread