Hayabusa rim stripes and smoked tail light

Smoked SVT

Established Member
While Ive been out of work I decided to mess around with the bike. I finally took the time to put my rim stripes on that ive had for a while and smoked my modified taillight lense. I also put some ebc pads on the front b/c it needed them and put my new Metzler m3 front tire on. I love the way the rim stripes look but let me know what you think.
Also the left fairing isnt on in the pics thats why there is a weird looking gap above the front fender and the tail still needs to be painted.
rimstripes2.jpg

rimstripes.jpg

Before tinted taillight.
rims015.jpg

After...
rims016.jpg

Last edited:

fak3r

Bow to your sensei!!
Established Member
That's one fast bike! I like what you did with it, but for no real reason I've never been a fan of the busa... the looks just don't do anything for me. Other then that, nice tasteful mods :p

How long have you been riding?

Smoked SVT

Established Member
looks better with the tinting the tailight. very nice!
Thankyou :thumbsup:

That's one fast bike! I like what you did with it, but for no real reason I've never been a fan of the busa... the looks just don't do anything for me. Other then that, nice tasteful mods :p

How long have you been riding?
Thanks, and I have been riding street bikes since I was 15 and I grew up on dirtbikes. My dad bought his first busa in 99 and thats pretty much the first bike I road on a reg basis. Im 21 now though so Ive been riding a busa for about 6 years.

Users who are viewing this thread