HCM: Sigala Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

rrobello

Established Member
Im guessing it was only let in because of the HotWheels connection because they ok each car at check in, the SEMA crew must of thought it was bad because they put it in the back sort of by itself instead of the main walkway out front.

Titanium 5.0

Oh Oh.. 5.0!
Established Member
First time I see pics of the HCM cars featured anywhere. Autoblog entirely skipped out advertising them, not surprised though. Who built these..... A group of kids? LOL!!! Richard, did you attend the preview unveiling at HCM in Santee? I wonder if anyone besides stangpede members showed up for that.

rrobello

Established Member
First time I see pics of the HCM cars featured anywhere. Autoblog entirely skipped out advertising them, not surprised though. Who built these..... A group of kids? LOL!!! Richard, did you attend the preview unveiling at HCM in Santee? I wonder if anyone besides stangpede members showed up for that.

no I wouldnt waste my gas

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
looks half assed/rushed. Like they found out they were going to SEMA a week before the event.

the sad part is only real enthusiasts noticed the flaws; most people would look right past it and think it was something cool.

02SILVERBULLET

horsepower addict
Established Member
they are about 5 minutes from my house...looks like a bunch of gay ass riced out crap there usually. :banana:

rrobello

Established Member
looks half assed/rushed. Like they found out they were going to SEMA a week before the event.

the sad part is only real enthusiasts noticed the flaws; most people would look right past it and think it was something cool.

no one finds out they are going to SEMA the week before, that shit is squared away so far in advanced. Not to mention they started posting about an open house bragging about this car approx a month or so before SEMA

and youd have to be a blind person to not notice these flaws.

rrobello

Established Member
hahahahahahahaha [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnFjFjrmsaQ&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- video 0001[/ame]

rrobello

Established Member
you didnt think this thread was over did you???? as promised there is more!!! better late than never I guess.

PLEASE REPOST THIS ON AS MANY FORUMS AS YOU WISH AS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

The car is now up at Real Auto Works, the shop that built the green Camaro that was awarded best GM at SEMA and was underbid by Ernie for this Hot Wheels project, to be saved. The kit, hood, wheels, etc will be the same as that is how the project was commissioned however it will be assembled properly. I drove up and they were kind enough to let me photograph the car in greater detail as it was being torn back apart to see what needed to be fixed; needless to say its just about everything and probably would be easier and cheaper to scrap the thing and buy a new car lol. Prepare to die laughing!!!!

STAY AWAY FROM HARDCORE MUSCLE IN SANTEE!!!

****WARNING - PHOTOS ARE NOT FOR THE WEAK OF HEART, THOSE WHO ARE PREGNANT, HAVE PREEXISTING HEART CONDITIONS, ARE SUBJECT TO SICKNESS OR UNCONTROLLABLE LAUGHTER MAY NOT WANT TO VIEW....YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!****

First the paint is horrendous, there are sanding marks, runs, blotchiness, faded areas, discoloration, etc, however due to the metallic nature of the paint most flaws do not show up in photos...

hotwheelscamaro9.jpg

and of course we know of the missing body parts like the door handles:

Hot%20Wheels%20Camaro

hotwheelscamaro85.jpg

hotwheelscamaro82.jpg

And again, nothing lines up or fits right:

hotwheelscamaro81.jpg

hotwheelscamaro80.jpg

hotwheelscamaro79.jpg

hotwheelscamaro76.jpg

AND THE REASON WHY NOTHING FIT?!?!?!?! WOOD SCREWS!!!!! More on this to come.... oh and notice the rubbing compound...that extra, free of charge!

hotwheelscamaro8.jpg

Ernie didnt mask off anything and as a result there was some of that cool, custom paint everywhere!!

hotwheelscamaro75.jpg

hotwheelscamaro73.jpg

They ****ed up all the rubber seals:

hotwheelscamaro74.jpg

more over spray, wood screw, misalignment, and compound:

hotwheelscamaro7.jpg

scratches, compound; remember this is EXACTLY how HCM took the car to SEMA:

hotwheelscamaro67.jpg

hotwheelscamaro69.jpg

They just used the trunk as a garbage bin:

hotwheelscamaro68.jpg

hotwheelscamaro66.jpg

The car is just a complete mess:

hotwheelscamaro65.jpg

hotwheelscamaro64.jpg

hotwheelscamaro63.jpg

hotwheelscamaro62.jpg

hotwheelscamaro61.jpg

hotwheelscamaro6.jpg

The engine bay remained stock red; well except for the over sprayed parts:

hotwheelscamaro59.jpg

hotwheelscamaro60.jpg

Overspray and rubbing compound went everywhere! Including wires; not even the interior was safe :( (more to come on that):

hotwheelscamaro50.jpg

hotwheelscamaro51.jpg

hotwheelscamaro5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread