HD Expedition

VenemousShadow

Go Cats!
Established Member
Im pulling into the parking lot at work today and as I'm driving by blockbuster something catches my eye, its an expedition that looks like a Harley-Davidson edition. I hadnt ever seen one done as a SUV so I slow down and look at it. Silver and Black paintjob, badges, wheels all look authentic. The guy who was driving it was watching me check it out, I asked him when they started putting out HD Expy's he said never, that it was a one of a kind. I wish I could have gotten pictures of it. I told the guy it was sweet and took off. Anyone heard of one of these or seen it driving around Phoenix?

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
yeah they didnt, it would be my guess that the guy just did it, I bet it looked good!

Svets96

Established Member
Thats awesome, I hope Ford ends up doing that package on the Expedition.

VenemousShadow

Go Cats!
Established Member
Yeah they really should it looked fantastic and Im sure it had some get up and go, im carrying around the camera now in case he lives around here

Snake-Shadow

Established Member
I saw an F350 over at the "Lifted Trucks" place on Bell and 20th Street. It was black with orange highlights and had the HD badging. Not sure but it looked like that dealer did the badging. Was the Expedition lifted?

M@

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Snake-Shadow said:
I saw an F350 over at the "Lifted Trucks" place on Bell and 20th Street. It was black with orange highlights and had the HD badging. Not sure but it looked like that dealer did the badging. Was the Expedition lifted?

M@
that is the new HD
and the Tasca dealership out here did the same thing but it didnt have an L motor in it just had the paint and shit

VenemousShadow

Go Cats!
Established Member
Snake-Shadow, it was a stock ride height expy, it was the silver and black color scheme, havent seen the lifted orange/black, sounds pretty cool

Users who are viewing this thread