Heacock Classic Insurance

Wease

I Love Beavers
Established Member
I finally got around to getting a quote from these guys and I'm glad I did. For my '86 GT (insured for $6K) and my '03 Cobra (insured for $28K), I now pay $31 a month for both! :banana: 1K mile limitation on the '86 (it's off the road this year anyway) and a 5K mile limitation on the Cobra, no deductible either. There were certain stipulations (you have to be over 30, they have to be in a locked garage, you have to have a good driving record, etc.) but it was well worth it. I was paying around $85 a month for the two of them through USAA before, but they weren't "insured" for a set amount. If you can qualify for insurance like this, I highly recommend it... :beer:

nighthawk756

Who? Me??
Established Member
Yeah, it's a good deal. But IIRC, you have to have a classic. You can't just insure your 03 cobra. You first have to have what they consider a classic, insure it...and then they'll insure your newer vehicle also.

I'm thinking about doing it since I have a '67 fastback.

Are they letting you pay monthly? Or do you pay once a year? Most of them are once a year, which isn't a problem, just curious.

Wease

I Love Beavers
Established Member
Yeah, it's a good deal. But IIRC, you have to have a classic. You can't just insure your 03 cobra. You first have to have what they consider a classic, insure it...and then they'll insure your newer vehicle also.

I'm thinking about doing it since I have a '67 fastback.

Are they letting you pay monthly? Or do you pay once a year? Most of them are once a year, which isn't a problem, just curious.

No, they consider the Cobra a "Modern Classic". You also have to have a daily driver, as it can't be your daily.

You pay up front, for the whole year.

Users who are viewing this thread